hasport mounts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tip

are the hasport mounts worth the extra money vs the others out there or not...???

I personally went with stock mounts for my B16 in me EG. I have driven cars with kits and the motor shakes the car. Poly mount inserts do this as well. I like when my motor has alittle jump in it. im not pushing crazy amounts of power yet but im told you can put just as much power to those as aftermarket but i could be wrong. it really boils down to how much you would like your motor to move and shake the car. if you want it still and no jumping aftermarket is the way. if you dint mind alittle jumping and welcome the less ratteling the car stocker is the way for you. Please anyone correct me if im wrong.

I found mine on E-Bay and paid $217 shipped for them. As for the stock mounts, well lets just say that I was tired of having to replace on every two or three months. I was running a JDM B20B with a 99 Si tranny and I was always tearing mounts. I went through two driver side mounts and three tranny mounts. So that's why I decided to get me some Hasports.

Back