hasports for 88-91civic/crx, halfshaft 90-93 teg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

iownyouto

Hey Guys and Gals.... Some asshole just gave me a bad deal on these hasports and halfshaft.... guy told me they were both for a 99-00 si and neither fit.... hasports look like they are for a 88-91 civic/crx and halfshaft has one side male one side female on it. the 99-00 have 2 male sides on it. You can take the halfshaft for $40 and the hasports $130. Im located in NYC. These are pix of the same ones i have (not actuall ones though).....
94_1_b.JPG

halfshaft $40 sold....
hasports $130

very interested in the hasports, can you get pics of the actuall mounts you are selling? also willing to ship to Cali? LMK

matt

If you dont get them, I want them. SECOND DIBS!

they are the same as the pic only with a few scratches..... but defenetly in decent condition.... take the hasports and halfshaft for $160 shipped....

Originally posted by hybrid89@Aug 9 2005, 12:36 PM
very interested in the hasports, can you get pics of the actuall mounts you are selling? also willing to ship to Cali? LMK

matt
[post=537869]Quoted post[/post]​

aug090075sf.jpg

aug0900821oi.jpg

aug090093vq.jpg

sorry bout the bad quality... but my boys phone cam is all i could get ahold of.....

are you sure the halfshaft is from a 90-93 teg and not a 88-89. some people tr to pass ZC halfshafts off for b-series. their not the same. if you are sure it's from a 90-93 i'll take it off your hands.

Hey hey, down here!! I want it to. I also have a paypal verified account. Let me know, and I'll pay you for it.

Originally posted by 123_vtec@Aug 11 2005, 08:23 AM
Hey hey, down here!! I want it to. I also have a paypal verified account. Let me know, and I'll pay you for it.
[post=538778]Quoted post[/post]​

email me your paypal info so I can invoice you.

Originally posted by iownyouto@Aug 9 2005, 12:21 PM
Hey Guys and Gals.... Some asshole just gave me a bad deal on these hasports and halfshaft.... guy told me they were both for a 99-00 si and neither fit.... hasports look like they are for a 88-91 civic/crx and halfshaft has one side male one side female on it. the 99-00 have 2 male sides on it. You can take the halfshaft for $40 and the hasports $130. Im located in NYC. These are pix of the same ones i have (not actuall ones though).....
94_1_b.JPG

halfshaft $40 sold....
hasports $130
[post=537856]Quoted post[/post]​

Back