Having fun in the snow

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
17ft snow penis shocks locals

Residents of a small Croatian town called police after waking up to find a 17-foot snow sculpture of a penis in the main square.

But police in the town of Karlovac who responded to the call saw the funny side and decided to let the ice willy melt naturally.

Student Nenad Rizvic, 21, who admitted to building the 'statue' with a group of friends, said: "We just wanted to make a slightly different kind of snowman."

med_gallery_3_9_12730.jpg

*Note: the snow penis in the picture is not one from the article.

I'm wondering what he was searching for to find a frozen dick on the internet..... :huh: :ph34r:

and then post the story...then do another search to find a pic that sort of resembles it...... :blink: :ph34r:

she's more than hot, she's REALLLY hot
lol

and my bet would be bigger than a C, did you see the bikini pic?
dem bisches is HUGEEEE

Quoted post[/post]]
she's more than hot, she's REALLLY hot
lol

and my bet would be bigger than a C, did you see the bikini pic?
dem bisches is HUGEEEE

They're too big =`( Im like B I enjoy nice small perky ass little tatas.
I'm just glad that they don't sag at all.... yet..... if that happens I'll have them fixed. I cant stand nasty tits.
figure after a kid or two it will need to be done.

They're too big =`( Im like B I enjoy nice small perky ass little tatas.
I'm just glad that they don't sag at all.... yet..... if that happens I'll have them fixed. I cant stand nasty tits.
figure after a kid or two it will need to be done.
:werd:
i'm a mid range guy... i would prefer small and perky to big and sloppy, but its always nice to have a nice firm handful...
not too small and perky like say, paris whoreton...

and def agree on the fixing em, how old is she?

how long you been with her?
this gonna be your baby maker?
and the good thing about the too big, you can get em fixed with a reduction...
smaller and perkier with no implant, its a win win

lol.. that some funny shit.. when it snowed here 7 yrs ago.. someone made like a 5ft wang on the corner of a busy intersection here.. i have a pic somewhere.. i'll try and find it.. :laugh:

I don't know if shes going to be my baby maker, we'll see.

I wonder how the nipples would look after reducing it would it make the nipples look really big? hmmmm something to ponder.

Back