Header, test pipe, injectors, BOV elbow, Ac stuff,

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

david_jones001

I have
1 d16z6 oil pan, No dents im asking 35 bucks and 20 dollars to ship it cuase its big thats 55 shipped son

1 D series header. Dont no what type of header it is, came with my car, it looks like it was cermaic painted gray. O2 bung up top, Nice looking welds and ports on the inside. this came out of my d16z6 hatch, so it should work for any Sohc motor
75 bucks plus shipping
26559116_91040004_0.jpg

1 test pipe. brand new never used 2.5 inside dim. Setup to fit a EG direct repalcement, COMES WITH EVERYTHING all spring bolts, nuts, flanges, gaskets, donut. EVERYTHING and its not a cheap Stainless steel one of ebay. Its black and its some heavy duty steel, im askin 45 shipped

Any ac shit u need i got for civic, i got the fan, condensor, lines, accumlator, EVERYTHING, make offer on what ya need
AND i have a Radiator fan as well , took it off to install a slim fan

i have stock d16z6 injectors, nothing wrong with them, took them out to put in my 440 injectors, 30 bucks shipped

ALSO have a TURBOXS BOV elbow, will work on any TurboXS BOV, its a 90 degree elbow with the little rubber o rings inside, 25 shipped BRand NEW
let me know,
14_1_b.jpg

I take paypal

ALSO have a manual boost controller. Dont no the brand, asking 15 shipped

all the a/c shit..... what year and what car is the from? was it a working system when you removed it? do you have everything?

Back