Headlights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DroverDX

ok, i was wondering if you can use Projector headlights like these(see picture) with a HID Conversion

Attachments

• headlights.jpg
    headlights.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 5,432
thx for the input, i like the TYC's, but id still like to know if u can use a HID conversion kit with that style of headlight:confused:

DONT EVEN TRY IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!
ive been on the biggest mission for the past week...
long story short!!!!!!

if u put it on the projector the light is not as bright ,andif u put it on the high beam (like i did ) the bulb has not that much to reflect off of cause the housing is black ..It will LITERALLY LOOK LIKE U HAVE A FLASH LIGHT IN THE HEADLIGHT!!!!!!!

THE lights suck SORRY TO TELL you !!!!!!!!!

but if you use the projector headlights with the crome housing(see below) instead of the black ones you give it more to reflect off of. am i right? or will it still not work? depending on color of car and other things the crome ones may not be what you want, but im my case i can make the car to look good with that headlight if it works

Attachments

• crome headlights.jpg
    crome headlights.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,197
so you cant use the HID lights with the projector headlights? I thought that you had to have the projector headlight to make the HID's perform best. Im i wrong?

theres a certen reflector in hid lights to stop the glair and focus the light where its susposed to go instead of filling the darkness with light 1foot out from your car.

Becides most kids are illegal unless they come with the proper housings.

just get a set of projectors and be happy with them. hids are a pita anyway.

all mine have is an h1 bulb..nothing special

no its just the size of the bulb. if you look at the metal around the bulb it tells you what size it is. i believe stock civic bulbs are h4's or something

oh ok, now another question say you wanted to wire up real hid like drover dx wanted to...except you use real projectors from a cadilac or something...how do you wires so you can plug in the hid bulbs?(sorry if i'm thread jacking droverdx)

Last edited:
Back