Hehehehe Guess what i got?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?&#

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah.... it rained later today................

........... and oversteer is cool.

probablly if/when i swap im thinking of taking a cheaper and less traveled road with an N/A SR. it all depends on how long the KA24E lasts, like i said it has 191k on it, so i dont know how long its gonna last. but if it hangs on for 2 years i might be able to afford an SR20DET. i had though of CA18DET, but its too outdated and there arent enough available parts considering this is gonna be my DD/Project Car. so long down times are bad.... actually any downtime is bad. but the current adjenda is

1. alarm
2. sleepy eyes
3. CD Player
4. Wheels

and my popups dont run at the same speed so i cant do the cheap "cut the power to the headlight motor when they are goin down" cause i will get the drunk eyes, so im actually thinkin about shellin out for the Pivot Controller, but $70 for sleepy eyes doesnt strike my wallet very well. anybody know a better and/or different way to still be able to have sleepy eyes AND functional headlights.

No, I don't know of a better way.

You bought the wrong 240! It's 20 years too new! :ph34r:

Think about your previous statement....

Take the cheaper and less traveled road with an NA SR... If you actually do that, you're an idiot. I'm sorry. If you're gonna neuter the SR by de-turboing it or even bother swapping in an NA SR, I'll drive to spokane and slap you myself. :p If that were the case, just leave the KA in it.

Pick up a cheap throwaway DOHC KA that someone threw out in their swap. Rebuild it, massage it, attach a hairdryer and when your SOHC pile throws up all over the streets of washington, drop in your badass KA24DET and rip it up.

Does a 350Z have Boost? I know thats a Nissan aint it.

Okay well im bustin yer balls cause i know just as well as you do that everyone has SR20's in their 240s for a reason.

NA VQ45(?) ;) if that doesnt fit, NA VQ35. and if that doesnt fit, just turbo the ka24.

Originally posted by pitchblackb16@Jul 9 2005, 05:24 PM
that car is fucking disgusting man its a good thing you got rid of it. thats ricer of the month right there.
[post=523285]Quoted post[/post]​

He's posting pics of the car he BOUGHT.

Originally posted by Battle Pope+Jul 9 2005, 09:44 PM-->
pitchblackb16
@Jul 9 2005, 05:24 PM
that car is fucking disgusting man its a good thing you got rid of it. thats ricer of the month right there.
[post=523285]Quoted post[/post]​

He's posting pics of the car he BOUGHT.
[post=523331]Quoted post[/post]​

Hilarious.... Anyway, there is a 240 that looks just like that here in my town. No rust or anything but the weird thing is it's a convertible. I have only seen 1 other 240 convertible with that body style in my life. He had a for sale sign on it but I didn't check the price. The last one I saw here for sale was like $2500 about 5 yrs ago. It was pretty clean but it had a dent in one of the fenders.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 9 2005, 07:13 PM
Does it? No... Should it? Yes...
[post=523281]Quoted post[/post]​

neg sauce sir.... a 350z should continue the all motor heritage of the Zcars

I will agree with the boost in a 240 though.... such small displacement needs the help

Nonsense! Everything's better with boost. Sure the 350Z is adequate... but a TT system would make it that much sweeter. :D

Just like the Q45. It's got some balls for a huge fodo but a TT system (and 5-speed conversion) would make it into the stoplight bandito it wants to be.

well, its pretty damn obvious that pignose's are a fuckin joke... :p

See, motherfucker, I told you your N/A SR20 idea was stupid. Just go the beaten path, you'll be happier.

Looks good man. You gonna take it out to the track tonight??

Back