Help me decide to lower the Teg or start to Turbo

Turbo or lower

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRseX84

Here is the deal, I am getting $400 usable dolars back from tax's this may. now i drive a stock 91 Integra GS. My prob is i cant decide if i want to start gathering parts for my turbo build or if i want to lower it. if i lower it i will do Eibach Sports with Tokiko Blues or whatever. if i do the turbo stuff. i willb e able to get a good amount of stuff like the turbo, lines, FMU, make my manifold, and maby charge pipes or some of them.
but i dont know what to do .. :(

leme know what you think i shuld do

I'd definitely vote for handling first. That power isn't going to do you much good without the ability to make it go where you want to. Additionally, some brake upgrades before turboing are a good idea too. :)

save the money f00...

if you're in school i think you have some priorities that should come first...

no money at school = no fun...
everything fun costs money... pot, beer, hookers, more drugs... more hookers, condoms for the hookers... and more beer...

but between the two i would say BOOST, hands down...

think of the grin on your face factor... boost or lowering...
definately boost...

Save a little more and you can get the Illuminas (5-way adjustable Tokicos) or just pick up some KYB AGX shocks and some eibach or tanabe springs.

handling over boost, i mean boost would be great, but seriously, that amount of power isn't going to be as solid if you lowered first. do it right the first time, good luck

after putting eibachs on my integra, I voted for lowering. I'd rather be stable at 120 than shaky at 140.

Originally posted by ktanaka@Apr 5 2005, 06:19 PM
Save a little more and you can get the Illuminas (5-way adjustable Tokicos) or just pick up some KYB AGX shocks and some eibach or tanabe springs.
[post=483354]Quoted post[/post]​

Very sound advice. I wish i had saved the extra $$ before having my springs installed so i could have had Illuminas and H&R sport springs . . . . but no, now i have a ghetto ride with H&R sports on STOCK struts . . . .

BTW< turbo projects are time consuming and difficult, if ur car is completely stock and you have no money, i would just lower it and see if u like how it is . . .then boost if u really want to.

Back