Help me make up my mind!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B18C_EJ8

I've been tossing around the idea of getting a Greddy kit for my car... Civic EX with a B18C swap... I just don't know what kind of modifcations I'm in for, or if the kit will even work? I'm sure it will, but I want it to work well... Anyone have any thoughts on this setup? Any idea what I'm in for should I decide to embark on this?

how good of a tuner are you, plus how much do you have to spend? If you could tune it right, that would hall ass. What other things have you done to the engine in terms of internals?

first of all don't get a greddy kit, they just aren't worth the money. i have the same car with the same swap and i'm running a DRAG turbo with stock internals. keep it under 10 psi and get someone experienced to put it in and believe me, you will haul some major ass. i've had it for about 6 months with no problems. most importantly be careful of who puts it in, if done wrong you might as well buy a new motor.

if i were to get a kit, id get the rev hard stage 2c

Back