HELP!!! no start

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

highperboi

I put in a flywheel for my friend and now the car wont start. I could have messed something up when i took of the starter cause i forgot to disconnect the battery. When i went to remove the cable on the starter that is bolted, right when i touched the nut with my wrachet the car made the noise when you leave your key in the car. I then rememberd to disconnet the battery. okay so after its all back together it wouldnt start so i push started it thinking the battery was just dead. it started and drove but like when you gave it some gas in gear the temp gauge would go all the way to hot and the car started to stutter and want to die. after doing it a couple times it died and it blew the ECU fuse. also the main relay was making wierd whining noises but it worked fine when i put it in my car. can anyone help me here??? THANKS A LOT

check the fuses for the elctric load detector could be that. but why would you try to push start it after you had just caused the stater to short out. you blew a fuse some where check the under dash fuses. when taking out the starter or other power sorces you always disconect the battery first. thats where you screwed up so check all your fuses one of thems blown if not that then you could of fried the ecu. let me know

ya boy steveo

okay the problem was i fried the ecu. everytime i use this ecu to try to run the car it burns the ECU fuse. is there a way i can fix the ecu? when i use another ecu its okay.

Originally posted by highperboi@Apr 24 2005, 12:53 PM
okay the problem was i fried the ecu. everytime i use this ecu to try to run the car it burns the ECU fuse. is there a way i can fix the ecu? when i use another ecu its okay.
[post=490834]Quoted post[/post]​

unless you are awesome at electrical engineering, and know where to get the replacement processor(i doubt honda will sell you one) the only way to fix that is get a new one

Back