Who likes to drink Hennessy?

• It is ok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It is gross

• What is Hennes

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erikespo

Just wondering who likes Hennessy Cognac. I am sitting drinking some and I'm not too crazy about it

does the job, but expensive. i only get it when i make incredible hulks.

I'm more into jack daniels..

gentleman jack is the shizzo.. Hennessey isn't bad, but expensive like a mofo

Originally posted by phyregod@Sep 3 2005, 11:51 PM
I'm more into jack daniels..
[post=549354]Quoted post[/post]​

Jasus... you need to stop sucking that sour mash and grab some good bourbon.

Hennessey is fucking GARBAGE
get some real fucking cognac for fuck sake

:puke:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Sep 4 2005, 10:40 PM

[post=549580]Quoted post[/post]​

Hell yea. We used to sell some $80 a glass shit at one bar I worked at, that was good.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Sep 4 2005, 06:34 PM-->
@Sep 4 2005, 10:40 PM

Hell yea. We used to sell some $80 a glass shit at one bar I worked at, that was good.
[post=549596]Quoted post[/post]​

$80 a glass? unless its having sex with me too i would never pay that much for any kind of alcohol. its not like you get a "better" buzz from it.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy+Sep 5 2005, 01:11 AM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Sep 4 2005, 06:34 PM
E_SolSi

$80 a glass? unless its having sex with me too i would never pay that much for any kind of alcohol. its not like you get a "better" buzz from it.
[post=549614]Quoted post[/post]​

Some would say the same about driving a million dollar Bently as opposed to a Fiat, or Rolex as opposed to a Seiko.

Grey goose is the shit! But I stick usually stick with beer and or Jim Beam (jeam when I'm drunk)

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Sep 4 2005, 08:29 PM-->
Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Sep 5 2005, 01:11 AM
E_SolSi

Some would say the same about driving a million dollar Bently as opposed to a Fiat, or Rolex as opposed to a Seiko.
[post=549615]Quoted post[/post]​

:concur:

honestly with most high dollar liquor 99.999% of the people who are drinking it are not simply looking to get drunk
some people im sure are just dipshits looking to impress others
but most drink it for the taste
so does a $80 glass of cognac taste better than a $20 bottle of hennessy.... you bet your ass
could YOU tell the difference :shrug2: depends on you
some people couldnt the difference between a bud heavy, bud light, molson, coors, pabst, or a meisterbrau (i probly couldnt)
i personally drink vodka
i like the taste of vodka
i prefer some vodkas to others
i dislike cheap vodkas, not because of their price, but because their flavor sucks... cheap vodkas tend to have a harsh flavor, shitty after taste, and honestly leave me with somewhat of a headache after a few drinks
si i tend to drink more expensive vodkas
without even seeing it poured i can usually tell the difference between Kettle One, Grey Goose, Level, Ciroc, etc

its like the difference between cheap ass generic ice cream or ben and jerry's... both might be "the same flavor", but they sure as hell dont taste the same

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Sep 4 2005, 08:29 PM-->
Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Sep 5 2005, 01:11 AM
E_SolSi

[post=549615]Quoted post[/post]​

i can see your point. but at the same time its just a place for the rich or the people who think their rich to spend some money.

there definitley is a difference between the expensive and cheap. example-when im getting drunk i drink cheap beer, but when im just drinking a little i have killians.

but at 80 dollars a glass? im sure you could find an 80 dollar bottle that would compare, possibly not even seem to be different.

True enthusist will be able to tell. Hell, some could tell you what kind of barrels they were aged in from the taste, or what slope of the mountain the grapes grew on. Remy X.O. $195-$200+ a bottle, and Louis XIII runs $1400+ goooood stuff, so yea, I stick to the Bacardi for getting drunk.

damn, they buy a bottle, id buy a beater or a shell.

Back