here are some pics of my car.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

saturn_boy96

88 C1V1C 53D4N DR1V3R
s3f78b05046ce2.jpg

Passenger side 3/4 view.
s3f78b060900c1.jpg

passenger side.
s3f78b0b964595.jpg

driverside
s3f78b0a9d6d92.jpg

driver side rear 3/4

let me know what you think.

Here is a link to the rest of my gallery. includes pics of where bird shit owned my car.

i think the white rims look good, when i got my rotas i was afraid the contrast of the white on black tire, or silver on black tire would make the rims look really small, thats why i got black. but yours look really good. looks very clean :thumbsup:

i ordered gunmetal, and when they got here low and behold, thats some clean gunmetal. bastards. anyway, they said it would be like 1.5 months longer wait if i wanted the g/m so they gave me fifty bucks and i said ok.

been lookin for amber corners tho, cause i agree would look better.

what do you think of my 30mph tailights. and my 30 mph paint.

i was hoping someone would ask, it means that at 30mph or faster it looks pretty good, but when its slower than 30mph it just makes you wanna go eewwwwwww.

my paint looks like shit, but thats ok cause it was my first try, and the whole job cost me $30 cause i used good ole fashioned rustoleum. actually the paint doesn't look that bad, but i am sure i can do better job the next time.

Nice car man. white rims on black looks badass.

Good job :thumbsup:

I know its out there somewhere but i cant find it how do you post the pics like this GUY can anybody help SORRY TO INTRUDE ON THI POST MAN....but i like the pics of your car and wanna do the same ..THANKS

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Sep 30 2003, 02:37 AM
nice looking car although i hate black cars

<_<

*feels the hate on his car and the V from Brian*

:unsure:

to answer everyones question about the side molding. no its not there, i had to do a lotof body work on the door and the quarter panel(damn fuckers who hit and ran me) and haven't had time to get the clips to fix the molding yet.

anyway thanks for all the compliments. i used to have white 17's, but i saw the light and will never go back.

yes i really live in wyoming, and yes it sucks.

i'm still rockin' the d15b7, but i have a b18b nest to a gsr tranny in my garage right now waiting for a set of high comp. pistons. i hope to have the swap done before winter starts(next week here) but i don't think its gonna happen cause i have been saying that since like may. but heres hoping :fingerscrossed:

Back