Hey Airh0cky!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What's this say:

65.JPG

Thanks!

well, i bet someone else besides airjockie can discern japanese on the board...

i also dont think pm's let you post pictures.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Feb 18 2004, 10:58 PM
it was a fucking joke... god 99% of this board couldnt buy a sence of humor even with Britney Spears' money.

oh well. :roll:

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Feb 18 2004, 10:58 PM
it was a fucking joke... god 99% of this board couldnt buy a sence of humor even with Britney Spears' money.

haha and oh so true it is

car name : Celica, Car #: E-ST185, Date 1990 Jan, Engine Type: 3SGTE, Engine SN: 9107688, Amount of KM's the car has: 30,211 KM's, Mission Type: E150F-734, oilpan seal, headcover seal, oil leaks.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Feb 19 2004, 12:30 AM
car name : Celica, Car #: E-ST185, Date 1990 Jan, Engine Type: 3SGTE, Engine SN: 9107688, Amount of KM's the car has: 30,211 KM's, Mission Type: E150F-734, oilpan seal, headcover seal, oil leaks.

:blink:

Yes, it is a bitch to write that way... but it's really not THAT bad. I guess I grew up with it, so it was never difficult.

Meg- c'mon, Chinese is more difficult to read! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chinese is a lot tougher to learn than Japanese. I can actually recognise, even though it takes me about an hour to assemble the Katakana characters. The rest I can fill in with tuition.

Tuition is how I can speak any of my languages except French and English, of which I actually know. Before learning a language of different alphabet, learn a few of romantic / Germanic alphabets.

Since learning multiple languages, I've picked them up differently. Russian I pick up via parsing, Chinese I pick up phonetically and Japanese I had picked up phonetically. Since taking lessons under the direction of Airjockie I've learned Katakana pronounciation and technical speech.

Check out http://odin.bio.miami.edu/norse/icetrans.html for some Icelandic phrases, and you can realise that Technical speech in ancient languages is very close to English.

-> Steve

Back