Hey Guy 2d Try check it out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,I posted my car forum up a very long time ago and go negative feed back and some good ,I just wanted to see what you thoughts would be on it now after,I had fixed it up a bit. I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY ,I AM NOT OR HAVE EVER BEEN TRYNA TAKE OVER HONDA SWAP OR THERE MEMBERS FROM IT FORUM SO PLEASE DONT FLAME JUST TRYING TO GAIN FEED BACK.

Site - www.Honda-Racing.org

Originally posted by SilentMist@Jul 22 2005, 06:11 PM
Hey guys,I posted my car forum up a very long time ago and go negative feed back and some good ,I just wanted to see what you thoughts would be on it now after,I had fixed it up a bit. I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY ,I AM NOT OR HAVE EVER BEEN TRYNA TAKE OVER HONDA SWAP OR THERE MEMBERS FROM IT FORUM SO PLEASE DONT FLAME JUST TRYING TO GAIN FEED BACK.

Site - www.Honda-Racing.org
[post=530001]Quoted post[/post]​

I wont go just for spite of your damn cap lock button.

That's just like a giant pit of horrible grammar and/or English in general. Ick.

Spellcheck, y0.

hye, gusy wyh whene ever somomehtone try to comeo on eheir and ask for oer help we jus tbalst him for bad grammer this ist da net and on da net we like to get hour toughts >> asap wtf?

oh man is it hard to misspell words when you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back