Hey!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its hard to find chicks around here that are into techno/house here in minnesota that are good looking and are not rave freaks sroom out.

yeah i know-- shes hot :)

:idhitit:

lol, i'm probably going to get yelled at for that

so you two could therorticly roll in the sol bumping trance rolling on x while she is making a web site about the race that you got in just now on your lap top and upload the results of honda datalogger onto hondaswap...hold on gotta go rub one out

lmao.... every girl i meet are in to country.... im like wtf for. there like the songs have meaning and have words. i love driving listining to techno it's the best next to getting road head!

haha i don't think techno is comparable to raod head dude :)

bte-- right on man.
Jon- I can't give you the blame, cuz, well- she will probably read this thread....

techno and road head is nice but only if you don't get one that is progressive... the girl not the music

we it worth a try :D i could go back and delete it or change it... what ever works right

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Oct 16 2002, 05:01 PM
[Country Song]My dog died, my wife left me, my pickup got wrecked, but I still got my gun[/Country Song]

if you play country music backwards you'll get your truck back, your wife back, and even old rover will come back

Back