Hi again

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

StealthMode

Kung Foolin'
Seems that I drop off for a while and find my way back on here. I've looked around a little to see what's been going on lately, but it'll take more time to get the run-down.

How is everyone??

Gracias everyone. Life's going relatively well. Gone from the ex's parents house. Moved in with my gf (soon to be fiance), we're renting a small house. My pitbull chased some geese over the winter onto a frozen lake behind my old place and broke through the ice. I risked my neck to go get him, but was successful, and only broke through halfway myself... hahaha. His behavior changed a bit after that though, I'm pretty sure he knows he was a goner if I didn't save him. My gf has 3 squirrel dogs of her own, so we've got 4, thankfully we have a fenced yard. We were having a hell of a time trying to find a place that allowed 4 dogs, one being a pit. I'm less than a year away from finishing my student instructor program at kung fu. There was talk about possibly relocating to West Palm Beach, but it's looking like that's not going to work. So once fully qualified to run my own school, it's still entirely up to me. I might stay here in CO. My teg seems to enjoy taking vacations. It was broken for 6 weeks, then I had it running for a month or so, and it's about another month and a half out of commission again. It's just a damn distributor too, but I can't afford to replace it yet. (I'm about to go prowl the for sale threads and see if there's anyone in CO with one.)

Image1s.jpg

Back