Hi there.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:wave:

I want to get permission to use that video on the site as an official "you must watch this to post" kind of thing. :D

put it in you member title thing that says "senior member" or whatever

I don't feel like a senior memeber though. I think mine suits me just well on most occasions anyway lol. I put that cuz it reminds me of "dog aggressive" lol.

I don't feel like a senior memeber though. I think mine suits me just well on most occasions anyway lol. I put that cuz it reminds me of "dog aggressive" lol.

i know, just make it say "newbie welcome association" too lol so you wont forget

Okay who changed my headline thing?? I either must've been so absolutely tired yesterday I don't remember, or one of you admins got in there and changed it. :)

And if I'm gonna be the "Newbie Welcome Association", I better be getting some kind of awesome badge or mad rep or something ahah.

^^^
No, someone changed it to "Newbie Welcome Association" assface. I just changed it back. It's been "Is Girl Aggressive" for like a week now. A+ for effort though.

You called me "crackhead" and couldn't come up with a name lol. No for real though, I didn't change it to "newbie welcome association". I just now changed it back to "is girl aggressive" though, just to clarify.

Does anybody know who made this video? It kind of sounds like Yahtzee, the guy that does the extremely harsh video game reviews. Anybody know?

Maybe I just think that since they're both British though, and in the same sarcastic style...

:shrug2:

DUDE! I was starting to think i was the only person who knew about that guy! He's freakin awesome haha , it could very well be Yahtzee

Back