HID kit, 95 GSR wheels, drag radials, JVC headunit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nfn15037

**Pending**
I have a pair of 95 GSR wheels, painted gunmetal with a set of 205/45/15 Nitto 555R drag radials. They have about 20 passes on them, and have never been street driven or gotten hot(zero heat cycles) so the rubber is nice and soft still. Will go 1.9 sec 60 ft time. Make me an offer, IDK start bidding at $180 plus shipping. OBO

Please PM for pix

**SOLD**JVC KD-SX780 Head unit. Used for 3 months, is in 100% mint condition. The plug has had all the speaker pins removed, so it will work fine if you are using an amp or will require a new harness from JVC($10-$15). Comes with little remote control and some random RCA splitters that were in the box. $40/shipped

All of this stuff is OBO, so feel free to lowball, I'm saving up for the summer :D

Aim @ SleeperGeeser or PM on the board

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Apr 7 2004, 06:46 PM
how much you want for the gsr rims?

where are you located?

Wheels are sold! Pending on the head unit.

EDIT: Head unit sold

do u still have the springs for sale...if so will they fit a 93 del sol...thanks...

im new here so im just trying to get the hang of things...

How about $150 for the HID's? (Sorry, that's all I can afford right now. Being a daddy doesn't make one rich. Happy, yes. Rich, no.)

Originally posted by mr_soless@Apr 10 2004, 01:31 AM
do u still have the springs for sale...if so will they fit a 93 del sol...thanks...

im new here so im just trying to get the hang of things...

Ya I don't see why they wouldn't fit. Lemme know if you are interested.

As for $150 for the HIDs, sorry, I'd rather keep them for $150 ;)

Back