Holiday Gift Spin off Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Son - His main gift is that New Fisher Price digital camera. I got him a bunch of other little things too.

Daughter - I don't know yet but it's gonna be some sort of learning type toy. She's only 1 so there's not much to get her. I got her a bunch of little things as well.

Girlfriend - Don't know yet. I might propose to her... i think it's time. Been 8 years and two kids already lol. I'd say it's time lol.

Sister - I just give her some cash. $100 bucks or so.

Everyone else will get stuff like gift cards and shit.

128729231573374232.jpg

Christmas shopping is already done. I told my fiance she wasnt getting anything for Christmas (and she still isn't) when I bought her the PS3....which strangely i use more (but she literally did EVERYTHING she could think of to get me to buy it....). Then i proposed, and it looks like we are currently $1,500 short for the wedding...so no more money is being spent. Getting married does have its positives :)

Coincidently our birthdays are the week before christmas, and she is getting the Chobits (Anime) series on DVD. Im getting a headset to yell at every camper i see in CoD4.

Mom- digital camera, both of hers are so old its not even funny anymore
Dad- No idea, prally a new dremel since I F'ed his up. Prally some other tools too
GF- Asked for a DS and some movies, prally go with that
Brothers- Gift cards if anything. We dont exchange gifts often

That will about tie it off for me, gotta save for my boy due next month. :)

My girl: Getting her a pair of 400$ hair shears
son: Getting him the bumble bee transformer and a few other things too!!!!
Me: I think i will get me a new coil and mabe a new throttle body!!!!

Um...... A little of both....... And for the record i got hair now its growing out real nice....... :fucktard: lol^_^

better photoshop some hair on.
$400, what are they gold or fancy like sweeney todd's.
lil of both...an animal beautician? sshave me you baaad boy

Last edited:
no for humans..... shears are just the correct term for hair cutting scissors. and $400 isnt that much for a good pair. the ones she really wants are like $1800 but i wont buy those,she can. so she will settle for a $400 pair.

no for humans..... shears are just the correct term for hair cutting scissors. and $400 isnt that much for a good pair. the ones she really wants are like $1800 but i wont buy those,she can. so she will settle for a $400 pair.

OMG, WTF, BBQ!!!

$1800 is the total cost of my home theatre.....

yea they get kind of expensive.......... but tis like a mechanic buting cheap tools....you can but its not a good idea...you know what i mean?>

that is nuts. what metal? how long do they last? is it like the infomercial where you can cut a soda can or something? dude what tool is gonna break on hair.

you would be surprised how hard hair actually is to cut and how harsh it is on the blades... for someone fucking around cutting paper and cans up a good scissor is not important... for someone in the tailoring business it becomes far more important, and for someone who is serious about hairdressing it is vital...

its not that they are going to break they will get dull really fast but if you get a good pair they hold an edge alot longer...... i think they are surgical steel with a titainium coating....... life time warrany and lifetime sharpening too.......

Back