holy crap, we're in deep crap!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
166115yegd_w.jpg

I guess the end is coming soon for the USA......

hahahahah

Reminds me of the comedian, "Wouldn't it be cool if Canada decided to attack someone ? They just lay in wait for 150 years then decide to suddenly broadside some country... like ... Turkey. They'll take over Turkey... 'Man, we're callin it CHICKEN!'"

-> Steve

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jun 18 2005, 10:04 PM
166115yegd_w.jpg

I guess the end is coming soon for the USA......
[post=513855]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: Funny pic!! That dude on the right...thats me.

Oh well, make fun of us if you will...but everyone know the US is useless without their bombs. :D

I'm tellin ya man, 5 Submarines and the US can dominate the world. We have 25 known.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Jun 21 2005, 02:11 PM
I'm tellin ya man, 5 Submarines and the US can dominate the world.

-> Steve
[post=514843]Quoted post[/post]​

ya.....maybe the West....but quite frankly, you guys have no chance against the East. This has been proven before.

As I said...the US is nothing without bombs. No disrespect to those who serve, but in the past, US ground troops have proven to be useless. Fortunately for you guys, the US has many bombs, and guidance systems rivaled by none.

But nonetheless, our RCMP may look stupid, but they are 1000% better trained soldiers than anything the US has to offer. Now we just have to ditch the stupid hats and pants that look like they have coffee tables stuck in them :p

Originally posted by Celerity@Jun 21 2005, 02:11 PM
I'm tellin ya man, 5 Submarines and the US can dominate the world. We have 25 known.

-> Steve
[post=514843]Quoted post[/post]​

I'd imagine that the Russians sold off some of their Typhoons and Alfas to *somebody* (cough China cough). With 200 warheads (10 per ICBM, 20 total) that can cause some damage parked alongside the US.

Sub battles > all.

Originally posted by adnoh@Jun 21 2005, 08:27 PM
But nonetheless, our RCMP may look stupid, but they are 1000% better trained soldiers than anything the US has to offer.
[post=514852]Quoted post[/post]​

I'll put my platoon up against your whole army :)

You obviously have no idea about our SF capabilities. If you unleashed the constraints of civilized warfare, they could wipe out the entire middle east in a few hours.

aisia could win a war if all the had was a bunch of sticks and rocks
as for out forces they have more traing than anyone else and all 500 of them know that but scince we onloy have 100 rifles they have to share

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Jun 21 2005, 08:10 PM
Sub battles > all.
[post=514995]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

Hell one of the newest class subs could put a few hundred warheads into Asia by the end of the night.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jun 21 2005, 08:15 PM-->
@Jun 21 2005, 08:27 PM
But nonetheless, our RCMP may look stupid, but they are 1000% better trained soldiers than anything the US has to offer.
[post=514852]Quoted post[/post]​

I'll put my platoon up against your whole army :)

You obviously have no idea about our SF capabilities. If you unleashed the constraints of civilized warfare, they could wipe out the entire middle east in a few hours.
[post=514998]Quoted post[/post]​

Ditto. Not many people understand that we're not fighting a "fair war"
It's one thing to fight someone who fights clean and doesnt want to die but when you fight people who could care less about living it makes it really hard to plan anything.

p.s if the US Army or any other branch had a line up that looked like that we would all be doomed.

just look at the faces and how everyone is looking whatever it is they want.

that sure does make for a bad ass looking squadron.

Back