Holy Rotorary Batman!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Oh man I love rotary.

If you want to find out more information about how the engine works, go to this site.

3rd Gen RX-7 has to be my favorite car of all time. To bad they are somewhat rare and insurance on a car like that is astronomical for a 21 year old male.

holy fuck 4 rotors.... thats sick... ive only seen 4 rotor setups in airplanes.... gunna have to tell ray about that shit tonight... the tripple rotor 20B is on the list for projects in the near future....

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jan 7 2003, 05:44 PM
holy fuck 4 rotors.... thats sick... ive only seen 4 rotor setups in airplanes.... gunna have to tell ray about that shit tonight... the tripple rotor 20B is on the list for projects in the near future....

How could you ever afford a 20b?

First the engine just costs a ton to import, then 3 turbos! Crazy expensive.

But I guess if he owns a 3rd gen RX7 he's going to have money anyhow.

the 20B is only about $4000
its only a twin turbo (the triple turbo was a custom job)
hes got 1 3rd gen, 4 2nd gens, and 3 1st gens... not including about 6 parts cars ( i hate him :( )

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jan 7 2003, 06:48 PM
the 20B is only about $4000
its only a twin turbo (the triple turbo was a custom job)
hes got 1 3rd gen, 4 2nd gens, and 3 1st gens... not including about 6 parts cars ( i hate him :( )

Holy jebus.

I want his life.

i dont... hes up everyday at like 4am and works 2 jobs 3/4 of the year (he gets winters off from one of em)
i wouldnt mind having his cars though :)

Back