Honda Accord Doors Forsale 90-93

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

puresober1982

My Webpage

Here are the doors I am selling. I am willing to make a good deal on any of these parts including the trunk lid. Doors come complete with door panels and power windows and power locks, power mirrors. They are take offs. Plug in and use. I am willing to sand and primer the two drivers doors if buyer wants them done. The trunk lid too. I am including the tail lights with the trunk lid, all four of them, unless someone else want to buy them seperate. No reasonable offer will be turned down. These need to go I have no room for them. They are in storage in my shop right now. Never left outside since off the car. You can email me at Puresober1982@hotmail.com I will work with any and all buyers to make shipping as cheap and painless as possible. I am able to ship thru a mayjor buisness so shipping will be cheap. :D

Good luck to all!
s40672d13b71c2.jpg
s40672c6ca3942.jpg
s40672e0e99d07.jpg
s40672ea157e51.jpg
s40672eee75333.jpg

bump bump bump thats the sound of the fifties while their hittin in my turnk goin bump bump cause we the cotton mouth kings and we dont give a @#$!@$#^

sellin these parts cheap everyone, i need to move them make me any good offer and they are yours. Shipping will be cheap. Take a look these are in great shape and everything is included. Glass all power locks mirrors, door handels, and all wiring will come with. I need to sell them though, email me at puresober1982@hotmail.com and we can figure out a good cheap price.

Back