honda/acura parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You any close to the Dallas area? I got a D15B7 and S20 tranny that I pulled from my 92 Hatch. Let me know?

Originally posted by Scorchin Civic@Jul 31 2005, 04:38 AM
You any close to the Dallas area? I got a D15B7 and S20 tranny that I pulled from my 92 Hatch. Let me know?
[post=533561]Quoted post[/post]​

i'm about 3 hours away, but i wouldn't have time to drive up there. if your willing to come down here, we can work something out.. let me know

also have:

GSR starter
GSR stock muffler

Originally posted by b18hatch9@Jul 31 2005, 06:19 PM
i'm about 3 hours away, but i wouldn't have time to drive up there. if your willing to come down here, we can work something out.. let me know
[post=533714]Quoted post[/post]​

So you're in Austin? Houston? You never said which city you were in... Texas is a big place!

Ok, I looked you up- you're located in San Marcos at Southwest Texas State University. Yeah, I know you don't call it that anymore, but us Longhorns will always call it SWT.

:)

I might have some injectors for you if you can wait a little while... I don't know what kind of time frame you're looking at for needing your RC 310s.

yeah.. San Marcos @ Texas State University :worthy:

vtec solenoid is gone....

don't need those injectors anymore.. thanks for the offer. i actually need some bigger ones, but i think i got those already from a friend, whenever he brings them to me.

so to add to my list:

precision OBD1 310cc injectors... 180.00

You still selling the intake manifold? If so, how much to ship to 79925? How do you accept payment?

yeah.. still have the manifold

just add 10 for shipping.

money order or whatever.. just let me know.

gsr tranny, ecu, and shift linkage are gone.

i have a gsr starter and a gsr driver's side motor mount if anyone needs those.

also have stock intake manifolds for d series if anybody needs one.

PM sent for the manifold... thanks man. Will send money Monday!!!

Back