Honda Civic 4 Door

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CiViC_SOHC

Ok, so I am selling my car becuase I have basically have lost interest in cars and school is consuming my life. I live in Mishawaka IN 46545 and am willing to meet someone halfway if need be.

Forgot to put car info sorry!!! 1992 Honda civic LX power windows, locks, mirrors no power steering and NO AC!!!! I still have the AC parts I can give to you with the sell!!! You will also get the spare parts and such I have for it! You can take it all!!!

Engine---
CP pistons, TunerToy rods, Stock head, D16Z6 motor VTEC ready (just not wired yet), Block overbore of .020, Blockgaurd drilled extra holes for more coolant flow, fresh gaskets, water pump, timing belt, timing belt covers, MOTOR HAS 2500 MILES ON IT

Chassis---
Skunk 2 lowering springs, KYB AGX adjustable struts 4 levels, Basic honda rust behind the tires and a key mark along the passenger side starting from front fender back to back quarter panel

Interior---
Maroon seats VERY CLEAN no tears. Have been slowly painting the inside back to black/maroon becuase previous owner painted stuff silver (yuck) Black headboard black dash.

Features--
Audiovox car alarm system (500$)
upgraded speakers to earthquakes
Wiring for subwoofers if you feel (don't feel like taking it out) tsunami wires
oil pressure gauge
aftermarket exhaust (hyami or something? bought it on the car)
Forged internal motor (ready for boost!!!)

Cons---
It does have some rust, suspension could use some tightening and the motor is loud, could use a good valve lash. It does have a D16Z6 VTEC motor just not wired up. This car was going to be my boosted SOHC but like I stated before, have fell out of the scene due to real life. I am looking for 2500 OBO. I realize it will need some fine tuning to get it running great again but I don't have the time nor money to invest in it. The motor is well capable of 400+ HP with the right turbo setup..enough of me blabbing, on with the pictures!

ALL THESE ARE BEFORE THE SWAP!

ProjectCivic002.jpg

ProjectCivic004.jpg

DSCF0323.jpg

DSCF0326.jpg

DSCF0333.jpg

DSCF0313.jpg

(showing the rust)
ProjectCivic010.jpg

ProjectCivic007.jpg

ProjectCivic001.jpg

These are during the swap...
DSC00014-1.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

Oh ya..and the drivetrain!

Phonepictures005.jpg

Phonepictures006.jpg

Phonepictures007.jpg

Phonepictures009.jpg

Like i said before asking 2500$ OBO Email me at mmyers3488@yahoo.com or just reply in topic or whatever and ill try to check it as much as possible. If you need anymore pictures let me know and ill try my best to get them, it IS winter here and my car hasnt' been washed in a little while so if you need recent pictures bare with me lol. thanks for looking guys!

Last edited:
Back