Honda Civic Sir ---- 6 Gear Type R Hb

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nash

Yo, one quick one.

What are the chances that the Type R Civic hatchback, 6 gears car will reach us here in north america?
From what i've heard about the newest sir sales they were very bad. Most likely beacause the high asking price of $25.500 canadian, but now that price has really gone down to about $21.500 can. So i test drove this 2002 sir hatch , black on black with rally style stifting. It's a really nice car and a fun drive. Mostly considered to that chance of a the type R reaching over here is holding me back from a purchase. I made that mistake before not buying the highest engine, and i will not do it again. Even one have 2001-2002 sir hatch in here?the civic type R will add a very nice touch into the honda family over here in north america, and if cars like this get brought into the market, say goodbye to engine swapping. :D

What are the chances that the Type R Civic hatchback, 6 gears car will reach us here in north america?

I ALREADY POSTED IT!!! and if im correct, the SIR in canada is the Si in the US which = CRAP.. and the Civic Type-R is basically the Si, but with the RSX Type-S engine in it.. and its already almost a done deal its coming over..read around before you post

well at the barber shop a few days back i picked up motor trend, or one of those mags, and they said that the honda civic type r is coming to the US in the fall of 2003 for the 2004 production model year, i not sure if it was entirely true but the magazine was one of the big car mags.

Back