Honda Swap Sticker,

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeeezzuusss Christ how many of these threads are there gonna be, B will post a thread when they are done.... christ///

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Jan 10 2004, 03:14 AM
Jeeezzuusss Christ how many of these threads are there gonna be, B will post a thread when they are done.... christ///

Yeah that makes me want to reserve a copy! Hey Dick... Dont be A DICK. He askes a simple question. Fist yourself.. You know what im getting real sick of these kind of people on the board. You guys need to grow up and act some what civilized.

Originally posted by Accordturbo94+Jan 10 2004, 07:45 AM-->
@Jan 10 2004, 03:14 AM

Yeah that makes me want to reserve a copy! Hey Dick... Dont be A DICK. He askes a simple question. Fist yourself.. You know what im getting real sick of these kind of people on the board. You guys need to grow up and act some what civilized.

You have your point, but so does IDmax, I made a thread like this and I got the same response. :shrug2:

If it's really that big a deal we shoulda PM'd B anyway. Is it really worth getting all hissy pissy about it Accord?? I mean, you tell him to act civil yet you're sitting here calling him a dick? Last I checked, that's not a very civil way to live and interact with people. <_<

if its really that big of a deal, go to your local printing shop and get one made for a few bucks.

i had replica lancer emblem stickers and such made for dirt cheap.

HondaSwap stickers are in the works all. give pissedoffsol some time to get them ready and designed. patience is a virtue :)

I can make hondaswap stickers and or vinals (sp) for cars. :)
One of my friends has bad ass printer at his dads company. Can make just about anything.

The stickers are underconstruction, along with Tshirt designs, etc.

B will post it up when he is done and has those things available.'

if you can't wait and really want to put one on your car asap, they i suggest going to any place in your local town and have them design some type of hondaswap.com sticker to put on your ride.

Originally posted by Accordturbo94+Jan 10 2004, 07:45 AM-->

Hey im not the kind of person who usually is a dick, but when you see 14352345 of these thread and it has even been mentioned in some of the past threads.... its gets old... do a search and type in "stickers" see what you come up with...

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy+Jan 10 2004, 03:01 PM-->
Originally posted by Accordturbo94@Jan 10 2004, 07:45 AM
IDMaxGuy
Jeeezzuusss  Christ how many of these threads are there gonna be, B will post a thread when they are done....  christ///

Hey im not the kind of person who usually is a dick, but when you see 14352345 of these thread and it has even been mentioned in some of the past threads.... its gets old... do a search and type in "stickers" see what you come up with...

14 million posts with only 1.115 million hits to the site. <_<

:lol:

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back