Hondata Scammed Florida

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

khai_tuan_nguyen

Hey guys I was scammed. I bidded and won a hondata s100 w/. p28 and obd2a-1 harness for $350. During the auction I asked the seller tons of questions and she answered all of them within an hour or so. I have every email. I have adress, home phone number, cell phone and aim name. Since I paid for the auction with a money order I have not heard from her (almost 2 months) I have not received items and she does not answer my calls, or messages. Does anyone know anything I can do? I spoke to a lawyer and she said to file a small courts claim I would have to file it in Florida. Let me know what you guys think. Here is the link to the ebay posting. This is a heads up for people buying from

Tabitha Atwell
Hallandale FL
AIM name: seemonkeydance

I will also be reporting her to 4 different fraud agencies.

Khai

inter-state relations = mail fraud.

call up your local post office and see what they can tell you about pressing charges.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 17 2004, 12:13 PM

call up your local post office and see what they can tell you about pressing charges.

:concur:

sorry to hear about that, hope everything works out for you and you either get the parts your paid for or your money back. never trust a chick with a name like tabitha. :huh:

Go after EBAY. They should go after the person for you.

I feel your pain I got scammed by a race shop for $575 for my Hondata S200, new ECU, and jumper cable. I have done everything I can think of and no one wants to help me and guess what the worst part is I was smart enough to pay CASH.

Originally posted by Blanco@Jun 17 2004, 04:10 PM
The FBI has an internet fraud division now, too. Since it took place over the internet, you might also be able to get the FCC involved too.

Uhm... FCC doesn't have any handle on the internet to my knowledge, which is why www.knac.com the online radio station that I listen to, can say fuck shit, piss, whore, motherfucker, and whatever else they want and not get shut down by the FCC...

dude she has NO feedback, that should have raised the flag right there....

I feel your pain man. I too was a victim of Ebay fraud, except mine was a hellava lot more money then $350. It happens to all of us sooner or later. Live and you learn.

wont don't you people use a credit card or personal check? Shit even paypal offers inshurance for 2 cents on the dollar

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 17 2004, 03:13 PM

You can file an on-line mail fraud complaint on their site: www.usps.com and it's free. eBay won't do shit to get your money back, only cancel the seller's account.

I think this shit is happening to me right now. Except this is a company and they insisted that it has been delivered. Been 1 month and still no tranny. I think im going to take a little trip soon. ;)

I live in florida, just north of Hallendale.

give me some $$ and I will be more than happy to use my little brothers bat.

I have used ebay for over 5 years and have great feeback. I have never been scammed. I have over 100 transactions. I also talked to her and got contact info and she responded, that is why I bidded even though she had 0 feedback. Now I will only use paypal CC. I really don't want to let her get away with it though, you know.

khai

Any other FL peeps want to help me get money/stuff?

PM me her address, my good friend is an attorney for Palm Beach County, I will get him to atleast write up some type of threatening letter.

If it's in NW Florida, anything goes man....anything goes.

Back