Hot Import Nights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kyleirwin

Retired OG
sup crew. i'm at HIN, i just thought i'd let you know, it's pretty sick, the pep boys booth has computers in it so i thought i'd log on. there are a grip of skylines here and a couple nsx's. there's all kinds of hot ass asian chicks!!! there's breakin' contests 'n shit, it's pimp as hell. gabe is here somewhere, but i'm yet to see him... lates.

but its a pepboy booth.... only ricers will come here

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Feb 15 2003, 11:32 PM
sup crew. i'm at HIN, i just thought i'd let you know, it's pretty sick, the pep boys booth has computers in it so i thought i'd log on. there are a grip of skylines here and a couple nsx's. there's all kinds of hot ass asian chicks!!! there's breakin' contests 'n shit, it's pimp as hell. gabe is here somewhere, but i'm yet to see him... lates.

yep. i was there from 9:30 til midnight :D i counted 5 skylines, including the one from the new FnF movie! got pics of them all too which i will post later. that show was hot! went with my cuz in his B20/turbo 5th gen hb. tried to race 2 fairlady z's on the way home, but they wouldnt bite. saw a black acura get owned by the CHP though :( a teal crx was messing with us and we had to smoke him 3 times. i think he had a B16 or ZC cause he wasnt that easy to smoke....then again we had 4 people in our car :lol:

dang, i didnt know you were gonna be there. i didnt even know you were from cali. i would have stopped by to say hello.

i am now totally in love with Flo Jalin and Kitana Jade! B)

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+Feb 17 2003, 05:36 AM-->
kylemarhx
@Feb 15 2003, 11:32 PM

yep. i was there from 9:30 til midnight :D i counted 5 skylines, including the one from the new FnF movie! got pics of them all too which i will post later. that show was hot! went with my cuz in his B20/turbo 5th gen hb. tried to race 2 fairlady z's on the way home, but they wouldnt bite. saw a black acura get owned by the CHP though :( a teal crx was messing with us and we had to smoke him 3 times. i think he had a B16 or ZC cause he wasnt that easy to smoke....then again we had 4 people in our car :lol:

dang, i didnt know you were gonna be there. i didnt even know you were from cali. i would have stopped by to say hello.

yeah, i had my eyes out for you, but it looks like i left right about when you got there, i was there from 5 till a 'lil after 9. by the way, i'm in vista, which is just about 40 min. north of del mar.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+Feb 17 2003, 05:36 AM-->
kylemarhx
@Feb 15 2003, 11:32 PM

Funny you mention that i was checkin out my Import Tuner magazine that i have framed that is signed by Flo. She is hella FINE! She looks hotter in person, definatly. I saw her when i was down in Arizona last spring break.

Kyle...just missed each other ;) that explains why i dont remember seeing a pep boys booth..or was it still there? i missed it.

Ballin... yea man Flo is hella hot in person! I have this DVD with her on it and i was like "damn, i've gotta see her in person!" :D

Shaotek07, here are some pics that i uploaded so far. will try to get the rest in my gallery today or tomorrow.

kitana jade :wub:
s3e5212802dd54.jpg

flo jalin :wub:
s3e5212feec43d.jpg

couple of skylines
s3e5213dda3054.jpg

that one skyline's motor
s3e5214e9cc865.jpg

here's the link to my gallery...check later for more pics.
https://hondaswap.com/gallery/browse.ph...hp?album_id=279

Back