Hot Import Nights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BallinPrelude

Have ne1 in here ever been to a HIN show. I have been wanting to get tickets for some time but i didnt know if they were even worth it or not. I was just wanderin what oppinions were on that show.

not worth it. they sold out in long beach a few years back, so the whole crowd rioted. i picked myself up a
nice 15 foot long HOT IMPORT NIGHTS banner.

thanks!!!

me and wild bill went in jersey in 1999.
it was pretty bad ass
not even the cars- its just the sceene- music, GIRLS

yea, the scene used to be waaay better IMO back in the day. now it's pretty much the cars and the same junior high chicks trying to be car models wearing next to nothing posing in front of cars. well, that's how the scene is down here in so cali. im pretty sure it's about the same everywhere else.

its worth it. usually you see some cars that you would not see at other shows (skylines, RHD hondas, evos). its the best of the best at HIN. last one i went to, there were about 7 skylines, an evo, both spoon ITRs were there, stephen papadakis' AEM honda civic (8 sec. drag car), the FnF2 cars. plus ALL the hottest import models are there (flo jalin, tila ngyuen, sharon soto, courtney day, etc. ). its the one show i always try to get to. :thumbsup:

you'll find nice big galleries from recent HIN shows here:
http://www.carandmodel.com

:p
Originally posted by ekPhred@Mar 19 2003, 05:03 AM
yea, the scene used to be waaay better IMO back in the day. now it's pretty much the cars and the same junior high chicks trying to be car models wearing next to nothing posing in front of cars.

ummmm, chicks, next to nothing, posing. Nuttin wrong with that

Originally posted by ekPhred@Mar 19 2003, 05:03 AM
and the same junior high chicks trying to be car models wearing next to nothing

whats wrong with junion high chicks being half naked? :lol:

Back