Hottie on the cover!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey Chloe I work in Edgewater

you don't happen to have the Blue SI do you? if I remember right "if that is you" last time we talked you had a JRSC on it

you may have seen my civic around I had a black Turbo coupe
s3de1d345aa5b4.jpg

it has Tempest Racing on the real 1/4 window
I also ride my Yellow/Black Honda CBR F4i to work a lot

nah, I have someone.

plus the last thing I would ever do is converse with someone that lives thousands of miles away in hopes of establishing something on the grounds of a relationship with them.

Voted for ya, SasSi! all i can say is WOW! glad to have you as a member here! :D i sure hope you win!! unlike most everyone else here, i actually buy Import Tuner. :) Hope you'll sign my copy whenever you come out to socal :yes:

You definetly got my vote. And you sure as hell deserved it. ...... But there were so many to choose from, I had to vote for like 15 of them. :D But since you're a H.S. member, I voted for you twice. GOOD LUCK!! :ph34r:

Oh, by the way, when does the contest actually end?? :unsure:

Originally posted by SasSi@Jan 1 2004, 07:28 PM
Hi everyone!
Normally, I would not post something like this here, but it's a big deal to me. NO FLAMING PLEASE!

The final voting for the cover of Import Tuner has started! Please show your support by voting for me on the Import Tuner website. I'm in the middle of the 5th row of contestants. Thanks!

http://www.importtuner.com/modelsearch2003

~Chloe McCoy

Well, OK, I looked... not too bad. I think what I like is that you look "honest." No bullshit fake bewbies, or an anorexic body. Basically, you look normal. Not perfect. Just another cute girl. That gets my vote. What I despise about models and celebs is that they're fake. You, at least by your looks, aren't. However, you don't contribute to the board much, sooo....

It's pretty darn hard of a choice between you, Thee, and Melanie... but ya' got my vote! :)

Good luck... maybe you should try for HCI instead of ImportTuner.

I was sittin on the toilet today lookin through the latest issue of SCC Magazine and I found the add for the model search Chloe is in. I was like hey I voted for her. :p

:blink:

Yeah I talk to myself alot. :ph34r:

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jan 2 2004, 10:51 PM
Well, OK, I looked... not too bad. I think what I like is that you look "honest." No bullshit fake bewbies, or an anorexic body. Basically, you look normal. Not perfect. Just another cute girl. That gets my vote. What I despise about models and celebs is that they're fake. You, at least by your looks, aren't. However, you don't contribute to the board much, sooo....

u sure know how to lay on the sweet talk, ji :lol:
:ji:

im not really impressed with ne of them....all had butHER face....o well i voted nikki black

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jan 2 2004, 01:11 PM
you don't happen to have the Blue SI do you? if I remember right "if that is you" last time we talked you had a JRSC on it

Yup- when I did my motor swap last Feb/Apr, I sold the JRSC & planned to go turbo.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jan 2 2004, 10:51 PM
However, you don't contribute to the board much, sooo....

It's not that I don't contribute it's that either:
- I have a question, ask it, & it gets answered
- Someone else has a question & I give an answer, if I know it
- I put in my .02 & that's that

Sorry I'm not a post whore. :D I participate when I feel I have something to contribute- I don't tend to clog up the boards with random BS like lots of other people do. That's just how I am- straight forward, no BS.

Originally posted by MugenCRX@Jan 2 2004, 10:20 PM
Oh, by the way, when does the contest actually end?? :unsure:

I'm not sure. Import Tuner didn't tell me, but probably a month.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jan 3 2004, 12:52 AM
I was sittin on the toilet today lookin through the latest issue of SCC Magazine and I found the add for the model search Chloe is in. I was like hey I voted for her. :p

:blink:

Yeah I talk to myself alot. :ph34r:

Same here but i saw it in turbo about 3 minutes before i read this post :D

Back