House For Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

htrcivic96sir

anyone out there looking to move to NC check this out. my mom ( who has a beastly B20b) and dad are trying to sell there crib to move to florida ( so i have access to all the Fl. tuner shops :thumbsup: ) its a beautiful house, its within spitting distance ( literally) of lake norman, and is priced EXTREMELY well for the area its in. heres the link if you or anyone you know are interested, please help a fellow honda owner!Sherrillsford/Catawba county, N.C. :worthy: thanx

Yeah, I really thought this was for honda and honda related items, but oh well. Good luck with the sale. :D

Whoa, I just read the actual listing and that size of house with that nice of property and location would sell easily near 300+ here in Washington. If that lake was lake washington you could ask for 500k easy! Priced extremely well is an understatement.

Originally posted by htrcivic96sir@Mar 20 2003, 08:21 PM
anyone out there looking to move to NC check this out. my mom ( who has a beastly B20b) and dad are trying to sell there crib to move to florida ( so i have access to all the Fl. tuner shops :thumbsup: ) its a beautiful house, its within spitting distance ( literally) of lake norman, and is priced EXTREMELY well for the area its in. heres the link if you or anyone you know are interested, please help a fellow honda owner!Sherrillsford/Catawba county, N.C. :worthy: thanx

Holy shit.

In NJ that shit would go for 225,000

man thats cheap and in the price range me and my friend are looking at but there is no way I'm moving to NC

Originally posted by htrcivic96sir@Mar 20 2003, 08:21 PM

is this in a pretty decent neighborhood?

you couldnt touch a house like that on a lake out in cali for less than 500,000

Damn, that is expensive! Move to FL, you will get a 2500 sq foot house built brand new for that much--and we are on a golf course with an acre of land.

Hahaha. That shit is worth around 60-65k here. Oklahoma is cheap as fuck y0. That is how ppl have 3 story, 4000+ sq ft houses and they only cost around 250k.

it is good...... shes quick to sell so she can move to west FL. Its a nice neighborhood and its all yokels with either High end cars, 4 wheel drives, and for YOUZ GUYZ enjoyment.....ALOT pf ricers.... i have yet to see a worth of shit import come form around there. My dad just dropped cash on a 2003 Hyabusa because he says " im tired of these damn harley heads and short dick yokals riding around in vettes... i got somethin' for 'em now!!" his busa is hella fast!! its all " family" types around his neighborhood though. I love the place ..its just to far away form home for me { Richmond VA}

Back