How can I push 300

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey, we all miss something once in a while. :)

pushing_horse.jpg

what i would do is....uhhh rebuild your b16 if over 100,000 miles. then i would put some low compression pistons in it and some new rods. look for some kind of valve train package like with valves vavle springs retainers and such...cams cam gears then boost it then tune it run about 6 lbs daily driver and you coud probably push from 12 lbs to 14 to be safe... be pushin around 300 to 330 hp

another tip. learn wtf your talking about if its a built motor he can sure as hell push alot more than 6psi daily..and you dont just go throwing parts at something and expect it to work........im going to tell you like a very wise old man told me back in the day...SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

When you say "what's important to replace?" what do you mean? Replace for more power? Replace because they're worn out? What? Be more specific on what you're hoping to accomplish with this car and you'll get better help. Maybe list a specific power number you'd like to reach or quarter mile time or something like that...

It's "just the way you write" huh? So you put unnecessary S's on the end of words thereby making them plural? You're an idiot. An engine with a "V" layout has multiple heads. An inline 4-cylinder does not. If you want help here then be open to corrections and criticism and learn from the more experienced people.

Die please. Kthnxbye.

brutal living up to his name ^^

Back