How do you like this Nissan.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

haha... dude.. .. i fucking love the seats in the GTR... it's like they were made in the shape of me... like in my back's image.. inside out tho

That's why I put supercar in quotes. I see people try to put it in that category and car mags ask the question "is the GTR a true world beater?" I too feel it is unworthy of the title and so call it overrated. Not to take away from what it allows its co-pilot to achieve but that's my opinion. And I wasn't saying a modded up honda could take down the GTR but a Porche priced twice as much. And of course more in the quarter mile than any true circuit style race. And the problems I was talking about are transmission failures and Nissan's unwillingness to cover them even when using a feature they gave the car (ability to turn off launch control.) I also just think its BS that they're going to use its on track abilities as a major selling point but if you take it to the track to take advantage of them in a safe environment there goes your warranty. Again these are just my opinions as the thread was created in order to ask for.

Last edited:
I also just think its BS that they're going to use its on track abilities as a major selling point but if you take it to the track to take advantage of them in a safe environment there goes your warranty. Again these are just my opinions as the thread was created in order to ask for.

Warranty is not voided if you have the car checked up by a Nissan dealership that deals with GTRs. Lambo... bottom line, if they can prove you were using the car on a track and something broke because of that, they will not cover the issues under warranty. Same goes for ANY car.

As to the transmission issue, thats the ONE issue people keep pointing out.
Again nissan was ballzy to add launch control to a 500hp AWD car. What other issues are you talking about?

Back