How many time have you been pulled over?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pulled over 14 time in 6 years. Mostly warnings for burned out lights, One ticket for a burned out headlight. $151 but I went to court, had to pay $25 for court fees and had the ticket dropped. One ticket for 35 in a 30. The cop claimed the she clocked me at 47 MPH but that is bull because I was coasting down a hill inbetween two soccer mom vans. It was the first day that I had my crx on the road and was still getting used to it. Hired a lawyer and got it dropped.

I have been pulled over twice. Got a ticket both times.

The first was in my 96 200sx se-r (which was pretty swift) but not for speeding. The fucker searched my ride and found a bud like .02 grams. I got a simple poss. from that. I did PTI and charges were dropped and expunged.

The second time was actually yesterday in my 2004 Neon. On the way home from Charleston, I was on my way south on 95 thru woodbine in camden county, georgia. The limit was 70, but I was going 88 according to the radar. The cop gave me a little break and wrote in that I was going 81. I must say this was probably the most decent and chill cops I have ever met, even considering that some of my friends are also officers lol.

Well it's a damn good thing he was a few miles further down, or else he woulda got me at around 110! Thank you JESUS!

So, I'm not required to show in court but if I can get the fine reduced or charges dropped I might drive my happy ass up there...

hey man i feel u. just cleared all my ticket, the insurance issue that u had when u got pulled over and u do not have any prof of ur D>L or Insurance or registration po,po could give u ticket for it but when u see the judge and have all this documents with u and present it to him or her, ur fine should'nt be that much,

ahh shit .... is the speeding ticket going to affect my insurance at all? its the first time i have gotten caught so... idk man

PULL OVERS:
1. Leaving high school w/o permission (some BS and I almost kicked the principal's ass for it)
2. Brake lights not working
3. Inspection 2 years old
4. Clear tails that were on when I bought the Civic were apparently illegal because they lacked red and orange reflectors, same with clear sidemarkers

Never caught speeding or driving wreckless, just pulled over for nonsense :).

TICKETS:
1. 2 year old inspection
2. parking
3. wreck at fault (failure to yield, sign was a white rectangle with tiny letters on it and not a triangle AND I had green light, plus other driver I hit DIDN'T have license and therefore shouldn't have even been on the road, but it was my fault right? :p)

ahh shit .... is the speeding ticket going to affect my insurance at all? its the first time i have gotten caught so... idk man

speeding tickets will always affect your insurance.
even if its your first.

you'll need to call their department, where your supposed to go to court, and see if you cant get the case transfered to your county of residence.
then request to take the defensive driving course.
then it wont take points off your license, and your insurance wont go up.

then request to take the defensive driving course.
then it wont take points off your license, and your insurance wont go up.

This all depends on the DA/Judge, but they're usually lenient on first-time offenses.

yeah, but just to be certain, if they tell you your guilty, request the class.

if they let you off, then you wont need the class will you.

Back