How much would you pay

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shit i spend $3800 on an excellent condition stock rex. no rust though. that was key. depends on what you're after. just saying, for some of us a great body is worth the money. fuck the brains ;).

A 93 2.3 mustang coupe with a stock 7.5 rear end, a 97 saturn sl2, I had an old olds that did the same thing and it was stock open diff, pos 4tech buick century.

Hell my friends 90 crx with b18b/ys1 trans does it and I know thats not an lsd cause it only does a one tire fire.

you do realize you can test for lsd by jacking the front and spinning one wheel and if the other spins the opposite direction its lsd.

that's absolutely the wrong information. in a honda, the OEM LSD is a helical type. spin one wheel and the other will spin in the oposite direction, BUT... so will any open differential. the reason is because the pinion locks the ring gear in place, making the spider gears rotate around the side gears. the same happens in a helical differential, they only need force pushing the gears against the helical gears (google it), creating a locking friction that turns both wheels in the same direction. WHICH ONLY HAPPENS UNDER POWER! clutch types are very different from helical, again... google it. the only way to know if the "LSD" stamp is real, is to either hop in and do a burn out, or to take out an axle and see if there's a large metal pin that goes through the opening, or if it's straight through to the other axle. a LSD will be straight through. so i stand by my previous post.

The car had a little bit of body rust but he ended up getting the car for 2grand in perfect running order, we did a compression test when we got it home it was right about 210 on all cylinders, i also checked the engine code it was a b16a. That car is so much fun to drive in and i like them so much more now.

Back