Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Every month

• Every year

• When the car wash gods shove the concentrate in my cold dead ha

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i really only wash it when it gets dirty but thats almost once a week. lately havent washed but i will at work tomorrow.

I try to wash it every week. After I do, it rains and I live on a dirt road. Then my car is muddy for 5 days.
:fuckyou: rain!

Originally posted by khrisb@Oct 1 2003, 02:57 AM
I try to wash it every week. After I do, it rains and I live on a dirt road. Then my car is muddy for 5 days.
:fuckyou: rain!

:bo: :bo:

:werd:

I dunno, I'll wash it when it gets dirty...it could be every week, everyother two weeks, or every month. It just depends on when I have time and get sick of looking at the dirt.

i generally wash it on friday afternoons. of course, i haven't driven my civic since aug. 4, so it's been a while since it's been washed....

Originally posted by civicious@Sep 30 2003, 10:47 PM
i generally wash it on friday afternoons. of course, i haven't driven my civic since aug. 4, so it's been a while since it's been washed....

That's 2 days shorter than the last time I had secks...
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Originally posted by khrisb@Sept. 30 2003, 11:57PM
That's 2 days shorter than the last time I had secks...
:bawling::bawling::bawling:

s3f4470c49c41b.jpg

i wash it every week, wax it about every 3 to 4 weeks, and wipe off all the dust every morning while i let it warm up. Bling Bling Nucka! outside may not look all too good, but at least its clean and shinny as fuck

my parking spot is under a tree, so i get a lot of bird shit on my car, so once a week. my old coupe when it was primer, i washed it once :)

Almost never. I had my car for almost three months before I washed it for the first time. Got so bad I had friends offering to do it for me at their house. :lol: (black cars suck)

oh worse yet, since my mother moved to the Beach and borrows my Civic it has to be washed and rust treated every week.

-> Steve

i wash my rex every two weeks, detail my engine every two months, wax it about every 3 months and polish it about twice a year. it still has the original paint and it still looks new.

Wash about every week, wax about once a month, steam cleaned the engine once, about 2-3 weeks ago. This weekend I am going to detail it, carpet steam cleaned etc. Drive from California took kind of a toll on the paint, need to put a coat of wax on it. I really need a new paint job, black sucks, and the fender and hood have chips and cracks all over. It looks like someone put white paint spots all over it.

Back