How to remove 92-95HB rear seats???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bonez

Yep i have a 93 HB and i want to know how to remove the rear seats w/o messin them up more thn they already are, cuz the dickhead that stole my amp ripped it out the seat and the seat is all off track n messed up but bottom line how do u remove the seats it comes halfway out and stops!?!?!?!?

Originally posted by Bonez@Nov 15 2003, 02:45 PM
Yep i have a 93 HB and i want to know how to remove the rear seats w/o messin them up more thn they already are, cuz the dickhead that stole my amp ripped it out the seat and the seat is all off track n messed up but bottom line how do u remove the seats it comes halfway out and stops!?!?!?!?

Good Question, I need to know this also? In my haynes(yeah I know I need a helms) it says 2 bolts, which I've got but that's it. I think there is a bolt underneath on the bottom, but I'm not 100% sure. If you find out, post how please.

im guessing its the style where there are clips on the underside that go into the floor and there also should be one or two 10mm bolts going through a metal eyelet on the back of the seat. these bolts are usually found in the crack between the back support seat and the seat for your ass (the crack where all your change falls into)

Anyone out there already have this done willing to share tips cuz i'm about to jus rip this SH#$%T out!!!!!

which seat are you taking out? to take out the vertical backseat there should be some 10mm bolts underneath the cloth at the bottom.

Originally posted by xyswany@Nov 16 2003, 09:40 PM
sometimes you gotta yank pretty hard on the seat to get the clips to release

Actually there is a clip on each side around the pegs on the outsides, that if you pop off, they just come out.

Back