http://www.Craigslist.org/FIAL

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Can of gasoline and a match will take care of that car.

hmmm... i'm thinking about trading my del sol for that shit... sounds like it's FAWKIN AWESUM! LOL :ph34r: Let me work some magic... I will return with some good results... I swear it.

Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 5:04:50 PM
Subject: Re: Car on craigslist

How often has the conuder valve been changed? Are those lightweight rims on the car? Have you ever had the blinker fluid changed? What kind of body kit is that? Was it imported from japan? If it is then thats real good.

Him:
its all been changed. and it's been about a month. the body kit is a blitz/invader kit i mixed it. and no the car was not it's american.

dammit... he's not really giving me anything good.. lol but check it anyways..

read from bottom...

him
i still have it but i do not want a del sol.

me
I mean give me an explanation... kinda like this which I have prepared. That may help convince me to drive halfway across the state to trade you my Del Sol...

It's KBB valued at over 7000. It's in great running order.. It's going on a lil over 48k miles. New alternator belt..Due for an oil change in about 1200 miles. Just changed the transmission fluid about 400 miles ago. Has a fresh intake filter. I also just put some new wiper blades on her.. Interior is SUPER nice. I pride myself in keeping an immaculate interior! lol

All four tires are good too. There's a small, barely noticeable dent in the driver side rear door, a few scrapes on the rear bumper and front bumper. Also a lil bit of scuffing on the roof from the window trim slapping at high speeds. The story behind that is pretty funny. I was on the interstate and some chicks in a...ahem CAVALIER were provoking me to race them, knowing I would lose... So i sped up to 80 and heard the upper windshield trim slap the roof and they lol'd at me...

The piece just needs to be glued back down, which I'm probably going to do tomorrow. PLEASE tell me you still have the CAVALIER! PLEASE!!!

>Charles Victoria<

him
asking me about how much is costed for the paint and how i decided to use them dosant exactly make me able to sell my car.
Bryan Krohn

me
WHOA DUDE... I'm in ohio too...

but dude. whats the details on the car? im not trying to be rude, but you didnt exactly answer my questions..

>Charles Victoria<

_________________________________________________________________________________________
him

the paint job cost a lot...haha< i am from youngstown ohio.

you?

Bryan Krohn

me
werd? 175 whp is pretty good man, what all mods do you have going on in there? you must have alot of upgrades to get it that quick, since it's just a cavalier..

i love the paint job dude. how much was that? and how did you decide what colors to use? that shit is fucking awesome! and sry i dont have pics right now, but i can get them tomorrow...

and damn dude i was thinking you wanted more? what state are you in cuz if your close i might come pick it up soon..

>Charles Victoria<

__________________________________________________________________________________________

him
its only 175whp. and its a fwd.

i need to see pictures of it.

and if not i will sell it for $8,500

Bryan Krohn
__________________________________________________________________________________

me
I'm super interested in you show car dude, what kind of whp are you getting? and on what kind of dyno? arent those rwd?

and dude... would you consider even trades?

I have a 1995 del sol with an R18 engine. its the top of the line civic motor, came from a 2008 civic. Let me know yo!

Last edited:
i was asking him if the cavalier was fwd or rwd, he says it is fwd... which is right but i expected worse lol

and i edited the convo to help you blinds hehee

well i just replied to his claim of not wanting a del sol:

well thats kind wierd cuz... in this one thread...

Last edited:
yeah and he'll probably catch on now...

once again, from the bottom up.

me

you gatta be freaking joking by now.... do you really think you'll get 8k for that? just so you can go and rice out another good car? you're fucking nuts i hope you know. you'll be lucky to get 100 bucks from a blind ricer for that peice of shit.

and btw... did you catch the part where i dropped a hint about this being on a forum??? i guess not.

>Charles Victoria<

im buying a scion tc supercharged once i sell this. so i need the money, ill sell you it for $8,000 if you get it by thurs

Bryan Krohn

yeah and he'll probably catch on now...

once again, from the bottom up.

me

you gatta be freaking joking by now.... do you really think you'll get 8k for that? just so you can go and rice out another good car? you're fucking nuts i hope you know. you'll be lucky to get 100 bucks from a blind ricer for that peice of shit.

and btw... did you catch the part where i dropped a hint about this being on a forum??? i guess not.

>Charles Victoria<

im buying a scion tc supercharged once i sell this. so i need the money, ill sell you it for $8,000 if you get it by thurs

Bryan Krohn

Man this guy was trying to sell it for money for school, didn't have to take it that far, geeze. Lol.

so, thats what he told you anyways. apparently there's some fucked dealer selling 8000 dollar Tc's....

and here is his response

"Thank you for wasting my time and guess what. Car is sold already. Have fun with the del.

Sent from my iPod"

yeah fuckin right. if its sold then he must have gotten an idea from my comment about the blind ricer.

I'm just pissed cuz this asshole wants 8000 dollars for a car thats not worth shit, and people keep lowballing the shit out of me on trades for a well kept vehicle. wtf is the world on crack
?????

then dont buy his over priced car

and tell the low ballers to fuck off

does fucking with this guy make his car any more reasonably priced?
does it make your car sell for a more acceptable price?

Back