Hummers suck

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
http://forums.s2ki.com/forums/showthread.p...threadid=146846

h2.jpg

wh201.jpg

:thumbsdown: Hummer H2

Hummer body on a tahoe chassis. My G/F's grandparents have one and they ride smooth and are really luxurious, but I wouldn't buy one.... I'd rather have an escalade.

The H2 (Poor man's Hummer) sucks. I would love to see how fast an H1 has to go to do that kind of damage to itself, it would have to run into a fuckin' tank.

h2.jpg

H2 :owned:

He had to be movin pretty hard to have that kinda damage. The truck in the background doesn't look nearly as bad.

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Oct 15 2003, 07:54 PM
god the H2 is a fucking waist of money.

no they are NOT...

They ARE a waste of moneythough...you can't wear H2s on your belt. ;)

I believe that link is at La Sierra university.. close to UCR.. gotta check it out tho =). Wanna ask people if they've seen any hummers trying to jump over statues...

how is it that both cars are hit on the RIGHT side... a head on colision, denotes a left side/driver side hit, not a dual passenger side hit.

wtf? were they both going down the road on the wrong side????

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Oct 17 2003, 02:46 AM
its called an intersection B, think about it. 1 person is turning the other is going straight through... DUH!

Ok. Now look at this picture and then try and repeat that.
s3f8f9f0bcaa45.jpg

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Oct 17 2003, 03:46 AM
its called an intersection B, think about it. 1 person is turning the other is going straight through... DUH!

sure, if there WAS a fucking intersection where they hit, that'd be great. the closest one is 100 feet back, with no damage/debris in sight, except for where they hit.

:bash:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Oct 17 2003, 09:38 AM-->
SleEPeR_CRX
@Oct 17 2003, 03:46 AM

sure, if there WAS a fucking intersection where they hit, that'd be great. the closest one is 100 feet back, with no damage/debris in sight, except for where they hit.

:bash:

khrisb= :owned:

B does have a point.

how the fuck did they hit on the right sides of each truck?? :unsure:

exactly, theres curbs and grass all around... fucktards in SUV's man... i got $50 it was a bitch driving the hummer too.

I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that the person in the hummer was trying to coming out of the grass, and tried to switch across 2 lanes to get to the right way on the street, the truck's damage seems to be on the left, and the hummer's more on the right...

Back