Hunting tips

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dohcvtec_accord

WRX Sellout
Meet the beaver.

bev1.gif

A bit about Beaver biology and behavior:

- Beavers are warm and fuzzy.
- Beavers like big thick logs.
- You can pet Beavers but sometimes they bite.
- Make sure your Beaver is clean.
- Stay away from: stinky Beavers, mean Beavers, pushy Beavers, Beavers with bugs, old Beavers, scruffy Beavers, dirty Beavers, high maintenance Beavers, big hair Beavers, slutty Beavers and Beavers that don't put out.
- Beavers often travel in packs, to improve your chances at catching a Beaver be nice to all of them, even the fat and bitchy Beavers.
- Once you've cornered a Beaver they may become aggressive, persuade them to come back to your nest- alcohol helps, there's nothing wrong with a pickled beaver.
- Pickled Beavers are easier to stuff.
- Most importantly when you are ready to stuff and mount your Beaver, NEVER LET YOUR MEAT LOAF.

Happy Hunting.

:) At first I was like what the fuck? This sick guy wants to hunt beavers, then I read on...

always approach slowly and quietly from behind with a club ready to knock the beaver unconscious...

UMM
it reminds me of a shirt I saw at Spencers....
where their were a bunch of pictures of cats... dirty ones ...clean ones etc..

ah, all kinds of Pussies. great shirt.

ontopic: site was pretty funny, i chuckled.

Quoted post[/post]]
UMM
it reminds me of a shirt I saw at Spencers....
where their were a bunch of pictures of cats... dirty ones ...clean ones etc..

i got that shirt!! lol. it says on the back 20 Ways To Have Fun With A Pussy....lol. shows this cartoon cat doing some funny shit.

Back