Hurricane Dennis

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

http://www.weather.com/maps/news/atlstorm4...m=wxcenter_maps

Heh, Florida is fucked, this hurricane hasn't even hit the warm Gulf waters yet. It's projected to hit Pensacola (same place a Category 3 did back in September) This time I'll either be stuck at the Marriott for 3-4 days, depending on when they close down the bridge, or chilling at my house in town. Gas is already insane, as of last night, 50% of all gas stations had either 93 octane or diesel to choose from. The pics that I took last year won't have shit on this one if it comes this way.

i know mang i live in orlando....and we got most of it last year......i hope and pray it does'nt happen again........good luck

London bombing and the hurricanes are having a punch on Gasoline prices. It'll go down.

-> S

there was a dennis like to years ago, i thought they tried not to reuse names. i was stuck in cape hatteras when it hit. sick waves coming off the bay. totaled my parents, at the time, brand new trailblazer. but from what you guys are saying, it looks like this dennis is going to be worse.

i live half a mile from the water and a category 5 is coming my way lol

i think i may go to my moms house ;)

wanna come nick? :D

cat 5? i thought it was just a cat 4.

just checked. winds are at 150. cat 5 = 155.

it very well may be.

batton down the hatches y0

I hope you guys are safe. I lived in Clearwater for 6 years off and on and never got hit by a big hurricane, the only one that did pass through was Charlie and it wasn't big. Anyway for those of you in Florida and elsewhere that might be in danger stay safe.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 8 2005, 01:02 PM
cat 5? i thought it was just a cat 4.

just checked. winds are at 150. cat 5 = 155.

it very well may be.

batton down the hatches y0
[post=522713]Quoted post[/post]​

when it hits the gulf waters it will be cat 5 for sure

my zone was just put on mandatory evac.

nick if you wanna come just for the hell of it im going up there tom night for some racing and just staying there. races are near chipley and my moms house is in bonifay.

my dads a govt employee and was ordered to evac this morning so it will just be me and my friend david

call me if you wanna go :p

yeah i live about 100 yards from the mississippi river down here in LA, if it hits the mouth of the river and goes up there goes all of new orleans and the surrounding areas... we had a lot of problems from that last tropical storm that hit around our area(power out, flooding etc etc) and it was a tropical storm haha

Originally posted by Havok+Jul 8 2005, 09:19 AM-->
http://www.weather.com/maps/news/atlstorm4...m=wxcenter_maps

Heh, Florida is fucked, this hurricane hasn't even hit the warm Gulf waters yet. It's projected to hit Pensacola (same place a Category 3 did back in September) This time I'll either be stuck at the Marriott for 3-4 days, depending on when they close down the bridge, or chilling at my house in town. Gas is already insane, as of last night, 50% of all gas stations had either 93 octane or diesel to choose from. The pics that I took last year won't have shit on this one if it comes this way.
[post=522538]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by micah@Jul 8 2005, 12:48 PM
i live half a mile from the water and a category 5 is coming my way lol

i think i may go to my moms house ;)

wanna come nick? :D
[post=522689]Quoted post[/post]​

MadMaXXX
@Jul 8 2005, 12:52 PM
yay misses south FL yet again
[post=522698]Quoted post[/post]​

...did you guys buy shit for the storm???? i dont have shit

off subject.....but are you guys going to the meet?????because....we "could" all ride to the meet toghether next year, save cash and it could be cool.....more people to drive....and we could rent a car for cheap (i'm houling the rex) so i might go my montero........sorry just thought about it.....and i'm stoned....

i hope it isnt too bad. last year my aunt, who lives in Lake Wales, got hammered.

im planning on going to the meet formby but i dunno what car to drive ><

my del sol will be boosted and in full race/weekend warrior mode and ill have an r32 golf by then.

maybe ill drive the golf and pull the del sol lol

im down for caravaning or something, would suck to go to a car meet and not bring your car

ugh, power is going out everywhere, I stayed at my house in town...Category 4 hurricane now, I live about 2 blocks from the bay, going to try to go there to get some pics now.

thank god i came to my moms, i cant do without power.

last year during ivan i stayed until my power went out, then drove through like 3 tornadoes to get somewhere with power lol

Back