Hurricane Season

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
First Houston, now southern Florida is looking to get a whooping by one of the biggest storms ever recorded.

be safe florida and south east folks.

Jose is right behind it too.

145453_5day_cone_with_line_and_wind.png

I'm hoping it goes up the east coast but there's a realistic chance it will hit where I'm at. Either way we're gonna get some crap. I'm pretty much in the middle all the way to the left, on that little peninsula. I filled up a 55 gallon drum of gas, a 55 gallon drum of diesel, and 5 5 gallon containers of gas. Our house is on about 60ft above sealevel and we have a full basement so we should be alright. Also got both generators up and running. We have well water so assuming we can get the well up and running via generator we'll have fresh water too.

Everyone over that direction be safe.

My mom and sister are down there, but they're way up north in the middle of the peninsula. I'm surprised my mom hasn't already flown up here honestly.

what an awesome, but almost stupid thing to do, lol

So as of right now it looks like it's headed up the atlantic coast and not the gulf coast, with the size we'll get part of it but not as bad fortunately. Low elevation zones in my county are being evacuated

yeah, it didn't look like Wil got it too bad. had some minor water in the shop, but nothing deep.

Back