hyundai assurance program

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondasaurus

from the ppl (american ceo) who brought you the 10 yr 100,000 mile warranty.
Hyundai Assurance - Vehicle Return Program

if you buy a new car and you get fired/lose license/disability/internatl emp transfer/self-employed personal bankruptcy/accidental death w/in a year you can return the car and walk away from the purchase. you don't get any money back, nor is ur credit hurt.
i think its brilliant.
now their 'america's best warranty' was based on the fact that most ppl only keep their cars so many years on average and has worked well w/ others copying it.

funny thing is, nobody would buy an audi 20 years ago. how long has hyundai been making cars? give them a little time, they are on the right track towards being successful.

In terms of quality of 'normal' models, TODAY, hundai makes a better car than gm, ford, chrysler, nissan, and honda.

obviously the GTR, ZR-1 and the NSX, etc are a totally different ball game. but for the 'average' car, i'd buy a hundai over any of those.

In terms of quality of 'normal' models, TODAY, hundai makes a better car than gm, ford, chrysler, nissan, and honda.

That's the same stigma Honda used to have in the 70's; now look at them. I think Hyundai will be the next Honda in terms of how people take these inexpensive cars and make bullets out of them.

I called it almost exactly 5 years ago. :D

Idk, I worked at a Honda/Toyota/Hyundai dealer. While they are making leaps and bounds over what they were ten years ago, I'm sorry, they still are not Honda/Toyota quality. They still have more problems and quality control issues than the latter. Though i would totally buy one over a domestic.

I will pass judgement after I've owned one. Better yet, I'll actually wait until I've rebuilt one.

None of this bullshit about how people disrespect cars they've never driven, much less owned or even popped the hood.

But this is an interesting program. If their website would fcking work, I'd see what kind of sports sedans they offer......

I take it all back.

You have to fight to get a manual transmission. Only four models even offer the automatic. Not cool. Their top of the line sedan doesn't even offer a 6 speed manual transmission. Their coupe only offers a 6 speed on the highest trim level.

This is nuts when most other compact sports car manufacturers are offering 6 speed manual transmissions on everything. For christ's sake, I drove an Accord Wagon with a 6-speed.

Not for nothing but in 2006 Hyundai ranked 3rd in Quality by Jd Power & Associates, right behind Porsche and Lexus, that says something right there, with Toyota following for 4th....They have been been making quality cars for a few years now.

I've sat in a few new hyundai vehicles. They feel icky. They look icky. All the contours are wrong, the interior is complete shit, cheap, shoddy, poorly fitted.. No way in hell am I going to purchase one over a honda. Even the new hondas.

Back