I Am Mad

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

some fucking asshole stold my phone last night when i was bowling :( . it was a samsung color flip phone for t-mobile... i wanted to share this pain of mine with everyone :( i spent 300 on it :( . i work for t-mobile if yall didn't know.

you have to have a high end phone if you sell em. if i have my way i would spend more

i m out of a 120 numbers :( i can only remember about like ten numbers.... i m missing so many booty call numers too... i m about to cry

Call the number of it! Also, when you report it and someone brings it in to reactivate, can't you read the s/n on it? Why the fuck do ppl steal cell phones, i mean.. they are worthless right after someone notices its gone.

i called it right after i noticed it was gone but they tuned it off.... i got it shut off a few minutes later. t-mobile use something called a smart card. it's a tiny card that goes in to the phone and if someone has t-mobile they can just put there card in my phone and it will work with there number.

We have the same thing here in Germany with the SMS chips,except even if they put their chip in,the phone has a master chip that when it gets turned off and they try to turn it back on will ask for a pin and if they don't get it right in three tries,it locks the phone completely.

Not the point, the point is it wasn't theirs, and they stole it...If someone stole your Honda emblem, you wouldn't be pissed? I think that an H or A is a little less than 300.00, too

Not saying he shouldn't be pissed,but he sounds like they are planning to take the guy out.I've had my fair share of theives make off with my goods,and yea if I caught them doing it I'd shoot them.If they got away,I'd get over it,unless I had proof,then call the cops.If you get the wrong guy and come to him talking smack and get light up because of it,what does that solve?

I dunno about that, I leave my civic slush box laying around...with the windows down...with the keys in the driver side seat...by the road, just hoping someone will take it, so I can collect 4 g's. On second thought, they would prolly drive it 5 minutes, then put it back.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Feb 20 2003, 02:43 AM
I dunno about that, I leave my civic slush box laying around...with the windows down...with the keys in the driver side seat...by the road, just hoping someone will take it, so I can collect 4 g's. On second thought, they would prolly drive it 5 minutes, then put it back.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: TFF

i m getting another one tomorow for 250 :( i m so mad i need a phone i feel naked without one

Damn. I'm sorry to hear that. I wish people could just leave other peoples stuff alone, and no one will ever worry about anything ever again!.. JERKS. I hope something good happens to you.!

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Feb 20 2003, 02:02 AM
Not the point, the point is it wasn't theirs, and they stole it...If someone stole your Honda emblem, you wouldn't be pissed?  I think that an H or A is a little less than 300.00, too

This is why it is a bad I dea to take justice into your own hands.This is a sad story some of you may have already read this.

EDIT: I can't get the link to work (http://http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=2339&perpage=20&pagenumber=1) it is about some kids who caught some other kids trying to steal their car and beat them up,then the two kids who got beat up came back and shot them to death.Very sad.

Man i regret spending alot of money on high end phones. Retail on the one i got was 4 bills but b/c i knew a guy who worked at sprint plus the the phone was on sale so i got it for 225. Thats a hell of a deal but not worth it cuz one night i thought my phone got jacked as well but i ended up finding it like 2 weeks later under some chicks car seat and it was dead. I wish i had that money ispent on that now..... Spending that much isnt worth it in my book a phone is aphone.

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Feb 19 2003, 08:54 PM
i m getting another one tomorow for 250 :( i m so mad i need a phone i feel naked without one

Wow dude. We aren't psychiatrists. :blink:

Back