I am sick to death of winter...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

drbelanger73

Beer is good for you.
I'm tired of shoveling snow. I used to have this working class pride over not owning a snow blower. I have decided to bury my pride; well, at least I will this summer when they dont cost as much. Maybe I'll get a lawnmower about now...

Hard to believe the Red Sox just started spring training...

This is what i did with my day...

Attachments

• 23FEB09 420.jpg
    23FEB09 420.jpg
    567.6 KB · Views: 136
  • 23FEB09 429.jpg
    23FEB09 429.jpg
    820 KB · Views: 126
  • 23FEB09 432.jpg
    23FEB09 432.jpg
    617.4 KB · Views: 123
  • 23FEB09 423.jpg
    23FEB09 423.jpg
    598.3 KB · Views: 125
heh, dude, you live in maine. if you hate winter, you're in the wrong locale :p

That storm just missed us here sunday morning... mostly rain and some slush.

bad time to bring up the fact that it was 89 degrees here today. :D

heh, dude, you live in maine. if you hate winter, you're in the wrong locale :p

That storm just missed us here sunday morning... mostly rain and some slush.

No, I'm stationed in Maine. I'm from Boston. This wilderness winter is killing me...

From Boston at 75mph, minus moronic traffic and stopping for coffee: 2-2.5 hours.

Add tourists and a cranky baby: 3-3.5

Snow: 4-4.5

oh i know. i made the trip up and back in a blizzard ;)

l_ece2ad60725d418db6ace9c2d4bb0773.jpg

i thought you were out of the amry... didn't realize you were stationed there.

jan 06 we had a lot of snow...

PICT0066.jpg

PICT0069.jpg

almost 2 feet

*insert phyregod's generic "had fun on the bike today in 70+ degree weather" comment here.*

Texas. Full of redneck retards. But the weather is nice.

:shrug2: i love snow, driving in the snow, snowboarding, making snowmen, making snow angles, making yellow snow :ph34r:, etc etc. I don't think i could ever live in a place that didn't have a true 4 seasons. I would get bored out of my mind.

Just when you get sick of something, the next season comes around and it's a fresh start more or less :)

360 days a year of the same shit = stale

O shit I remember you now...

I remember way back when you posted a pic of that evo kit unpainted and without the lights installed yet. How is it holding up?

I thought about getting that kit for my xB but I don't have nearly enough cash for all the stuff I want to do...

https://hondaswap.com/body-exterior-interior-cosmetics/ripping-body-kits-102932/#post914578 line #8

its still running. the FB was destroyed and replaced with a generic evo5 wide front.

i thought you were out of the amry... didn't realize you were stationed there.

Out of the Army yes, was a guardsman 93-99. Currently Navy. I'm up here with these incorrigible airdale pukes. Apparently they need a surface guy to keep their shit running...

And I do love winter, I just love it for only so long. I love Iceland in December. No sunlight, howling wind, and cold. Good time to stay inside, drink beer and make kids...

We had over a hundred inches of snow last year. I think we will beat it this year. Further inland they topped 150.

Last edited:
word dude. waiting for april-ish to possibly touch up the car and new paint.

Back