I bought a camper

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
A few weeks ago, I bought a camper. I bought a 1995 Coleman Avalon pop up. Got it for $1200 on Facebook. It's in decent shape. Currently, I am replacing the linoleum flooring in it as it had some crappy fake wood shit that had huge gaps. Plans include to redo the cushions, new hardware for the cabinets, new curtains, put a backup battery in it and put a new faucet in as well as clean it up real good and start enjoying it. I will post pics soon.

Be sure to check all the plumbing too. I've found that often times the plastic can crack or if the owner did any maintenance, they could have done a shitty job with it. It's cheap and easy to replace, but it could ruin the camper if even a minor accident occurs.

Be sure to check all the plumbing too. I've found that often times the plastic can crack or if the owner did any maintenance, they could have done a shitty job with it. It's cheap and easy to replace, but it could ruin the camper if even a minor accident occurs.

Luckily the only plumbing I gotta check is the sink as there is no toilet or tub. I'm gonna replace the faucet and hoses that go to it anyway.

nice, get one of those portable composting toilets if you're going to use it off a campground. not having to deal with grey water or soiled tanks is nice.

Back