I came home to this....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Apr 30 2004, 07:30 PM
Where I live we have a ton of Eucaliptus (sp?) trees

ummmmmm that shit only grows in austrialia home boy. that;s why there's no kowlala bears here in the US.

:bash:

I concur with the eucalyptus. I worked in landscaping and have planted them...in Vegas!!!

can i get them to grow in CT and will koalas eat it????

say yes and i am soooo getting a koala

:D

Shit I will take some pictures tomarrow of the ridiculous amounts of Eucaliptus trees in my neighborhoond alone. Most of the trees in my area were brought over from Australia and since then have multiplied like no other, and when it rains or it is super foggy out (foggy in San Francisco, no way!) the trees drip their oil all over the roads and it gets rather slippery out.

hey how did you get 15X7?

that supports a 225/50R15 right?

I thought they only made them in 15x6.5 for 205/50R15's?

link me, I buy now then. My car aint hooking for crap on alzenis with 205's...I need freaking 225 with BFG Drag radials.

Jeff

Originally posted by B16+Apr 30 2004, 02:05 PM-->
Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Apr 30 2004, 11:00 AM
B16
@Apr 30 2004, 02:42 PM
psh, fuck the yoko's get the azenis... don't be stupid :)

The Azenis suck for daily driving. They are heavy noisy tires and hydroplane in the serious wet. I use mine only for autocrossing in, and even then, I drive to the course in my Toyos.

you're trippin... i've been driving on my azeins for a year straight. water is ok as long as you're not stupid. i admit, standing water is not so fun, but its not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. plus, we live in CA, it hardly rains here, plus summer is coming up, it wont rain until october.

you just dont have a car that can break those tires loose. and they suck for wet traction. the es100's are just a hair less grippier but all around its a nice, comfortable good in the rain tire. they arent loud, either. one thing i do miss about the azenis though is that sweet looking tread.

other than that, i still prefer the es's. im a lazy fuck, and i dont like to swap tires at autocross, nor do i want a car with tires that howl over 50mph.

im kinda wishing i got the c8's in 15x7 though. they would look better with the drop. they were only $13 more per rim.... :(

EDIT: the azenis produce alot of wheelhop complared to the es's. i hardly experience wheelhop with those tires. for those of you that dont know, the mirage is only ~110hp or so.

es100's are in my opinion the best all around daily driver aggresive ture you can buy, i have had tyhem on my accord for a yr now and i love them. Not a single complaint

Originally posted by Import Builders@Apr 30 2004, 11:41 PM
hey how did you get 15X7?

that supports a 225/50R15 right?

I thought they only made them in 15x6.5 for 205/50R15's?

link me, I buy now then. My car aint hooking for crap on alzenis with 205's...I need freaking 225 with BFG Drag radials.

Jeff

I got the wheels through a group buy on honda-tech ( http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=697937 ). I know the 15x7 support 205/50/15 alot better than 15x6.5, however I do not know about 225, but I bet they will. I would probably talk to the tire manufacturer to see if 225 can fit on a 15x7 wheel.

Back