i formatted my laptop and i forgot something

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civiclxb16

ok guys i had a copy of crome on my laptop and i had to format it now that i am done with school i had so much stuff on there and i just needed to format it, i had crome uberdata and so on i backed it all up but dum ass me i forgot the password to install crome i have all my bins for uber and crome but i can't install crome can someone give me a link where i can get crome or if someone can hit me with the password or something thanks alot guys

the password to crome is pgmfi.org dumbass

the link is in the crome forum on pgmfi for the latest releaase, stickied.

dam those are harsh words but i will let them slide!!! thank you for your kind help and time taken out for helping me

Originally posted by civiclxb16@Jul 8 2005, 03:50 PM
ok guys i had a copy of crome on my laptop and i had to format it now that i am done with school i had so much stuff on there and i just needed to format it, i had crome uberdata and so on i backed it all up but dum ass me i forgot the password to install crome i have all my bins for uber and crome but i can't install crome can someone give me a link where i can get crome or if someone can hit me with the password or something thanks alot guys
[post=522828]Quoted post[/post]​

Mega-weak!!! :eek:

Back