i found it-- the perfect house.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by corvetteguy+Jun 29 2005, 10:15 AM-->
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 29 2005, 09:01 AM
lol- thanks for the pressure asshat. :p

like i said before, i'm not rushing into anything.

simply tell your boy to F off if you don't want to live in the ghetto. lord knows i wouldn't.
[post=517958]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm not rushing you

Sweet house

house

house
[post=517968]Quoted post[/post]​

first 2 look good.

i'l going to drive by the chapel st one.

Bob Vila
@Jun 29 2005, 10:45 AM
Only in New Britain can someone list a house as "slammin"

lol
[post=517983]Quoted post[/post]​

lol- i was thinking the SAME thing.

The more I look at that New Britain house, the more and more I see about that the general contractor was on crack. All the windows are not placed evenly on the west side of the hosue, and the lot is obviously narrow as all hell due to the deck and sliding glass doors being on the SIDE of the hosue. Plus the cabinets are freaking carpenter specials, nasty!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jun 29 2005, 10:17 AM-->
Originally posted by corvetteguy@Jun 29 2005, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 29 2005, 09:01 AM
lol- thanks for the pressure asshat.  :p

like i said before, i'm not rushing into anything.

simply tell your boy to F off if you don't want to live in the ghetto.  lord knows i wouldn't.
[post=517958]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm not rushing you

Sweet house

house

house
[post=517968]Quoted post[/post]​

first 2 look good.

i'l going to drive by the chapel st one.

Bob Vila
@Jun 29 2005, 10:45 AM
Only in New Britain can someone list a house as "slammin"

lol
[post=517983]Quoted post[/post]​

lol- i was thinking the SAME thing.
[post=517992]Quoted post[/post]​

The one at chapel ste has HUGE backyard my god....Mad beer pong terniments whne i move in with you....

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 29 2005, 10:33 AM
beer pong is so 5 years ago....
[post=518003]Quoted post[/post]​

Beer ownz joo...

i just got a credit report online for the first time.... 728 score ....only thing is they stil had me working for ACC..that was so three years ago...!!!!!!!1

If that house on Chapel is the one I am thinking about it is a nice house. Property taxes are fucking high in b town. You can't really go wrong with Chippens Hill. Also, on Hill ST right on the end of Chapel across the street from that weird ass little church with all of their psychic shit they are building a few new houses over there. Maybe you can find something at a reasonable price.

I know of a condo in Farmington that will be for sale Sept 1st 115k, new almost everything. I am looking for a lake house or something closer to the shore.

i could never live in a condo. i'd go nuts in a week i think... unless it was all 20-somethings. then maybe i could.

jeef, i saw those houses. there's also a real nice one down on greer road. but, there's no cell service there.
and to me, if i do't get cell service, i'm not buying the house. its that simple. im SICK of not having my phone work in my house and having to go outside to talk.

I really have to get off this island. Lucky if you can find a 3 bedroom 2 bath for under 500k.

didn't you purchase your grandmother's house?

Originally posted by wanderinman@Jun 28 2005, 06:17 PM
I'm with everyone else... that part of the country is damn expensive... thats a $120K house TOPS near me, with bonus for the detached garage.
[post=517644]Quoted post[/post]​

That's a $400,000 house to START near me. :(

Originally posted by Bob Vila@Jun 30 2005, 09:23 AM
didn't you purchase your grandmother's house?
[post=518516]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah no kidding, and you got a damn good price on it. lol
plus, you have 2 incomes.

i dunno.

realistically, i can afford a 140k house on my own.

there are no 140k houses that i would live in.

therefore, until i get a new job or a SERIOUS raise, its not going to happen

Reason #1 why CT sucks housing and everything is too damn expensive.

yeah I ened up with my grandmother house.

but I was looking for 3-4months before that I must of looked a 20-30 homes.
The night I was going to actually sign a contract on a house in meriden selling for $175,000 at the time, my grandmother calls me 20mins beforehand and says "I forgot to ask you, I'm moving to Florida in a month do you want to buy my house"

in any case I don't really have a dual income anymore, my wife isn't working as much and daycare cost as much as my mortgage.

B... Sell the sol... Sell the hatch... Put the money towards paying off the STi... Then maybe refinance the STi to drop its payments to nothing...

Then buy a house....

Be careful with ISMH... Usually they are either way underpriced because something is wrong, Price GOUGED because people are out of their mind... My house i scored indirectly through ISMH, but i also knew the people through friends of friends... Its not the biggest house, no garage YET, but ya know what... its MINE... and in a year from now, i'll be able to refinance the house, pay to put a 2 car garage on with master suite above it, and not pay a penny more than I'm paying now. Then i'll be REALLY content with the house...

Then if only I can get the old man who owns all the woods out back to sell me some... Then i could have a NICE BIG (1+ acre) BACK YARD. As opposed to a decent sized back yard (.5 acre).

if i sell those, and put it towards the sti, then i don't have down payment money :(

i dont; see what re-financing would do for me. im only paying 2.9%

in the end, whats better? higher monthly payment, end term sooner, or lower monthly payment, end term on schedule?

Personal preference... If you pay it off sooner, its going to be that much faster that you don't have to worry about it... But if you pay less and end term on schedule, you have more money to throw around for other things.

Ohhh... i didn't know you were sellin the cars for a DP... Also remember that you can get an FHA loan, where you need practically nothing down... We put 5k down on a 165k house, with 6% fixed mortgage, and pay $1186 a month including property taxes, insurance, etc...

Back