I know at least a few here have done it

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
Drama Boy is back with avengence this time

As bad as i make it sound it was a total mistake. i was wrestling with my gf last night(yea were weird), and i called her Amanda Brooke. Her name is Ashley Brooke. She probably would have thought nothing of it but Amanda happens to also be the name of a girl from Ohio that Ashley thinks i cheated on her with. Yea, Im an idiot. Didnt even realize what i said until she stopped and started heading to the door. Right now im in the shitter big time in her mind. Just curious about anyone else's experiences in this matter.

quick fact because i know it will be asked-i did not cheat on her with Amanda. I kept in contact with her for about a month after my trip out there, thats it. i have never cheated on my gf.

I've done it before...not my chick but we were fuckign around.

I actually think we were wrestling at the time too. I called her Erika, her name's Angela, she hates Erika with a fucking passion. I got cut off for like a week.

uhm...

i called my lady friend she-beast and she-zilla lastnight
i think you can talk your way out of this one champ...

tell her she heard you wrong?
or to grow up and stop bitching?
or... apologize?

did you ever notice you never call em a name that they don't care about?
you ALWAYS call them the name of their arch enemy...

I would played stupid. "No I didn't say that". But its a little late for that.

:werd:
you could have bent that straight into, you're hearing things because you're guilty about being a whore on spring break... :p

Well, I got caught up in our little game. I remember what it was about now.

We were wrestling because we had just got done doing the grown up, lol. I had just got a digital voice recorder and was playing around with it earlier that day...and it just happened to be on while we were doing our thing, I swear I didn't do it on purpose. Either way, the entire "session" was recorded.

So I was wrestling with her because she got her hands on it and I wanted to keep the recording, no particular reason other then she didn't want me to have it. So as we were wrestling, I said something like "I swear Erika[/i}, I'm gonna bite a nipple off if you don't give me the recorder". Then I got leglifted and tossed off the bed. We argued and she started giving me the silent treatment, so I told her to leave. She called me the next day and we "made up", but I was cut off for a week.

Quoted post[/post]]
uhm...

i called my lady friend she-beast and she-zilla lastnight
i think you can talk your way out of this one champ...

tell her she heard you wrong?
or to grow up and stop bitching?
or... apologize?

did you ever notice you never call em a name that they don't care about?
you ALWAYS call them the name of their arch enemy...
i admitted, too late to backpedal, but i did apologize and said it was a mistake.

and your completely right about the arch enemy thing. there is only one other name that would have been worse, but if i said that one i probably would have dumped myself.
So I was wrestling with her because she got her hands on it and I wanted to keep the recording, no particular reason other then she didn't want me to have it. So as we were wrestling, I said something like "I swear Erika[/i}, I'm gonna bite a nipple off if you don't give me the recorder". Then I got leglifted and tossed off the bed. We argued and she started giving me the silent treatment, so I told her to leave. She called me the next day and we "made up", but I was cut off for a week.

yea she got superhuman strength out of no where, but rather than argue or not talking she walked out. we agrued to the door and a little online though.

she said shes not mad, shes just extremely hurt. which makes me feel even worse about it. why couldnt i have said april or andrea or whatever. had to accidently say the name of the Ohio chick. but i just talked to ashley and she sounds alot better since last night so i think we'll be fine.

Quoted post[/post]]
this is why i never call anyone by name. lol
i ussually call her babe or hun. i was just being funny by calling her by her middle name. too bad i said the wrong first name

Quoted post[/post]]
just say youre sorry, you were drunk. and that she isnt doin much better by talkin to that guy.
i wasnt that drunk, just feeling the effects. 11 beers over like 6 hours. anyway she has completely stopped talking to him for me. sent me the AIM convo about their friendship not being as important as me. however if i see an IM or Facebook message ill probably flip shit now.

she said shes not mad, shes just extremely hurt. which makes me feel even worse about it. why couldnt i have said april or andrea or whatever. had to accidently say the name of the Ohio chick. but i just talked to ashley and she sounds alot better since last night so i think we'll be fine.
tell her you're extremely hurt that she would think you meant anyone else but her... :p

this drama session sucked...
we need something better...
don't you drink anymore?

Youre screwed.... she will be "thinking" about that for atleast the next 2 months.

i've called a girl and asked for the wrong name.. her dad answered and i asked for a different girl.. lol.. .. her dad laughed at me..

Quoted post[/post]]
tell her you're extremely hurt that she would think you meant anyone else but her... :p

this drama session sucked...
we need something better...
don't you drink anymore?
i was actually pretty good around 6 yesterday. i was pissed about something else and happened to be hanging out with one of my brothers at the house. people ussually guage how mad i am by how fast i drink. well ussually me and chris go beer for beer. yesterday i was drinking 3 to his one. i had 9 beers in about an hour. the other two came after i went and played intramural volleyball.

and i think im going to drink alot tonight because i just withdrew from my 925 tomm morning, which also happens to be my only class that day.

Quoted post[/post]]
Youre screwed.... she will be "thinking" about that for atleast the next 2 months.
oh, i know that. i have to deal with it.

Quoted post[/post]]
At least you didn't do it in the sack.
i dont use names in the sack. force of habit so no girl decides to right angle my johnson if i say the wrong name

Quoted post[/post]]
i've called a girl and asked for the wrong name.. her dad answered and i asked for a different girl.. lol.. .. her dad laughed at me..
thats the thing, i ussually had a few different hook ups and never fucked up. and now that i have one girl im using the wrong name. doesnt make any sense.

thats the thing, i ussually had a few different hook ups and never fucked up. and now that i have one girl im using the wrong name. doesnt make any sense.

Same here, it was a while since I was fucking anyone else at the time.

I also don't use names while fucking for the same reason, before I ever even put the fly in the frog for the first time I swore I would never use names.

yea i did the same shit with two of the girls i dated after i broke up with my ex last year. both times i got out of it by acting like i was starting to say something else. haha, you just gotta be quick to think up something that starts with the other girls name. now i found myself almost doing the same shit now that i'm back with my ex GF, the one i was with for a long ass time. i gotta be careful about that shit becuase i know she would do some crazy shit if i actually said the wrong name to her.

Back