i know i a stfu noob

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
im on a apple lap top now and i want to post pics of stuff im selling but dont know how . so can somebody (w/o) using big computer tech words help me out . please :worthy:

put the pictures into your gallery- then open your gallery and find out the URL of each of the pictures

then in your post you just write the url of the picture here [/url]

that's it

oh and sell the apple :P

dont tell me that shit, this thing was more than 1700$ . ru saying this thing is a peice. or is this something you finally dont know something about? (apple)

:shrug2:

apples suck for just about everything but designing graphics :D

but uploaidng pics to the web is the same as it would be on a PC.

i beleive there is a FAQ on this..

:readfaq:

s4037fedc3a99d.jpg

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Feb 21 2004, 06:36 PM
ohh f me sorry bout that

That's right, f u, pal. First off, please change your sig to say, "biggest waste of money was buying an apple." Secondly, you spend HOW MUCH on a computer that's only good for graphics? Wait, and you actually expect to be able to use it online, which is mostly a PC based environment?

Don't get me wrong- Apple makes good computers. They just suck for everything but graphics. Oh, and storage space, but who cares about that when you're doing graphics, right? And what's with that fucking one button perfectly round mouse that comes with the iMac? Holy sheep shit, is that thing hard to use! One day the cursor follows your hand, and another day, it's going 90° to where you want it to go!

If Apple could corner the market, or at least get a hand hold on it, I'd buy one. But 'till then, I'll stick with a PC, thankyouverymuch.

hmmm...can anyone come up with a good analogy between apple and PC?

Apple is like communism- great on paper, but poorly executed.

PCs are like democracy- could be just as good as communism, but the whole idea gets ruined by one greedy fucktard at the controls of the most powerful influence in democracy.

well i dont know its my g/f that needed one for collage. its got wireless internet and other stuff. the mouse is right under the space bar just use one finger its actually better than a mouse once you get used to it. and she actually paid 2100. it goes on the internet and on hondaswap and gets where its gotta go fast.

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Feb 21 2004, 06:31 PM
dont tell me that shit, this thing was more than 1700$ . ru saying this thing is a peice. or is this something you finally dont know something about? (apple)

WEll, . . . the term user friendly does come up . . .

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Feb 21 2004, 11:16 PM
well i dont know its my g/f that needed one for collage. its got wireless internet and other stuff. the mouse is right under the space bar just use one finger its actually better than a mouse once you get used to it. and she actually paid 2100. it goes on the internet and on hondaswap and gets where its gotta go fast.

:huh:

Back